The Cyclone Sale has launched

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
First I got a standard model on presale for the limited skin, etc... Then I bought a CCU to the recon version, since I figured marking sites with beacons and scanning might be useful... Then I saw the packs... and the LTI Terrapin got me. I have no desire for the AA Cyclone, but w/e. I'll upgrade it to a tank once they concept sale one of those. I've wanted an LTI Terrapin for a while and refuse to use the gray market, so ya. GG Chris you wallet melting f*@k.

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
I'll wait for the Q&A. First time in my life, I've not been too interested in acquiring it. Need to know whether passengers can fire their guns while mobile. They claim short distance runner, so does it run on regular fuel?

S1 turret gunner made me laugh when the NOX and Drake have dual S1. Need to know size of the AA missiles. I might actually go for that if they are S3's. If they are SI or S2 they are a complete waste of time.

I'll probably use the one in the testie hangar if need be otherwise the nox and Drake bikes serve their purpose well enough for me, though this caught my eye

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?