AstroGimp01
[INTEREST]

'Gimp

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
It could be an asset required for SQ42. They have been super tight-lipped about pretty much everything that has anything to do with our long-awaited single player adventure. It appears that the Reclaimer is in that same boat as well. The fact that the reclaimer is mostly done on the OUTSIDE suggests it is part of a space combat mission for SQ42. But what do I know? I'm just a doctor....[No I'm not]
..... or that they need the ship to develot the game mechanic.......

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
..... or that they need the ship to develot the game mechanic.......
I would assume that for the Medic and Medbay mechanics to be developed, they'd hardly need a bigass hospital ship fleshed out. They already have the cutlass Red for that. Then again, we're all just pissing into the wind here with wild speculation all around anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (You might be onto something with the farming mechanic, however)

Reactions: AstroSam

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
I would assume that for the Medic and Medbay mechanics to be developed, they'd hardly need a bigass hospital ship fleshed out. They already have the cutlass Red for that. Then again, we're all just pissing into the wind here with wild speculation all around anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (You might be onto something with the farming mechanic, however)
I was talking about the Reclaimer. Also think about it this way: the endeavor is a multirole ship, if they make it they will be able to test a lot of things with it.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Idris has a BAR!!!! ORDER THE CASKS AND DANCING GIRLS!!!!

Captain

Grand Admiral
Oct 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Dragon_Scales
They have talked about Bartender's.... but nothing on Dancing Girls...?
**HIGH-PRIORITY**
This is differently a Question for the next 10fTc or Around the verse!
What will they look like?
Are they GREEN?
And - Is this a Career avenue like being a Pirate? (Not inferring there is a link between these two career choices... wink wink)

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I've already found one and agreed a 5 year deal. We need more.

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
You TURD! I actually clicked on each of them... damn you Sam!
I know! I did the same. It was all exciting, like it was all a mystery as to where all this clicking would end up. Maybe there is something awesome and the end of this click fest. ... and here, is where my fully adult brain proved to me that it never progressed past my teenage years.

*ooh, spoiler button*
click...
*ooh, another spoiler button*
click...
*I wonder where this will all lead*
click...
*maybe there is something cool at the end*
click...
*ooh, maybe there's bewbs at the end!*
click...
*yay! click for bewbs!*
click...