The Freelancer MIS is a BEAST!

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
Afterburner, decouple and turn around? Ofc you will not have a chance if you let them cycle you
aye. looks like its time to practice some decoupled fighting now. looks like the lancer shields weren't working right per latest patch notes. no wonder i was getting my ass handed to me lol. tried it earlier and muuuuch better.

ShakyWater

Vice Admiral
Jan 4, 2017
RSI Handle
shakywater
man going into AC with this ship when it's slow can be an enraging experience. most of the time it's 1v1 and it's vs a faster fighter. there's something about a fighter flying circles around me and the ship being too damn slow to even get eyes on the enemy that makes me rage lol. if you don't down something like a 325a or faster and it gets close you won't be able to see him again if it's a good pilot.

although i did run into a bad arrow pilot and he didn't know how to circle properly so that gives me hope that there will be enough bad pilots in the verse to have a chance lol. also it's so slow in AC right now it ends up being 1v1 most of the time and i think these ships will thrive in multiple ship battles.

on the pve side playing swarm/pirate makes me in lesbians with this ship so damn hard :smile:
why are you in lesbians with the ship?

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

Sayora

Grand Admiral
Donor
Oct 23, 2018
RSI Handle
Sayora
I really like the MISC, buuut... it's so expensive to rearm, 2 BH missions got 4.1k... spent 3.8k to rearm lol not just the missiles those gats are expensive to fire as well

Reactions: Shadow Reaper
Forgot your password?