the Gemini F55

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
you're going to need a powered exoskeleton just to be able to carry the ammo for that beast

because what's the point of a Gatling gun without thousands of rounds of ammunition?

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I get a shoulder mounted Blind Owl? I'm badass!
You lucky guy!

With accuracy by volume, we might actually hit something! :smile:
In the dark, Owls have great accuracy due to their screeches helping work like echo finders with their great hearing. (Like bats)

Maybe. I am blind, but bullet spray should account for that, haha
True, or somebody can let @Blind Owl be the guy to drop the MOABs from their A2. Spray & pray meets area of effect / denial weapons. ;p

You don't need to be a better shot.

You just need to shoot more bullets!

Or weapons that effect a wide field of area all at once. CIG needs to add in proximity mines confirmed!

Weren't there supposed to be melee weapons in the game at some point? I am waiting for all kinds of revamped 1h and 2h weapons. Does anyone remember details about this?
Yes, I know of at least them demonstrating the use of an assault knife from their 2017 Holiday show which featured SQ42. I'm looking forward to seeing what else they come up with.

Spray and pray my friend, spray and pray.
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!
Amen to that & I'll do my best to sneak a beer along with each round of said ammunition. We can't let sobriety interfere with your spraying or praying, now can we? ;p

Haha, that's awesome. I'm pretty sure the quote comes from the second world war. I'll have to look into that.
https://www.warhistoryonline.com/world-war-ii/praise-the-lord-and-pass-the-ammunition-bc.html

This page helps sum up this legendary quote rather well I believe. I found it quite insightful.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
True, or somebody can let @Blind Owl be the guy to drop the MOABs from their A2. Spray & pray meets area of effect / denial weapons. ;p
My God, the beauty of all that destruction . . .
Amen to that & I'll do my best to sneak a beer along with each round of said ammunition. We can't let sobriety interfere with your spraying or praying, now can we? ;p
Beer is an implied task, haha. You are a good man.
https://www.warhistoryonline.com/world-war-ii/praise-the-lord-and-pass-the-ammunition-bc.html

This page helps sum up this legendary quote rather well I believe. I found it quite insightful.
Thank you for this. I was pretty sure I had the story right, and this just confirmed it. Cheers!

Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?