The german orgs (edit: not drama)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel Busse

Space Marshal
Sep 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Warhawk_29
There are 4 big german orgs, containing minimum 500 ppl each.

I started with "Das Kartell"

It has about 1800 members now, it is one of the first or the first german org.
But the communication between the Lead and the normal player has become toxic.
There is no communication. And the player is confronted with a thik book of rules.
The player is, for example, forced ony to select between 2 squadrons he can join.
some other german corps warn of going into this corp.
This corp has exclusive membership, cause they dont trust each other.

"M.e.r.c. corp"

Friendly community on the first glance, but it turns out that the lead partly consists of young unexperienced ppl, which flame the normal player. even the sqadrons dont like each other, and hopping squadrons leads to mobbing the player. Its about 700 members strong. Also here exists exclusive membership. same as kartell.

the "c.r.a.s.h. corps"

Well i applied for that coorp, but i didnt came through the heavy interrogation, after waiting 1 week for a termin for it. Other corps like m.e.r.c. and SIN warn strictly of this coorp. It has been said, that the lead wants to make money with the players, and has already another game rdy they want to play. The whole corp is a white knight corp.

"S1nister"
This is a pirate corp. For hardcore players, who grind the whole day, cause it seems that this org has not much ships. They have concurrent training, which makes a lot of fun, but as all other german corps, ( tried also some smaller ones) they are too serious. joking is omitted after a while. In german spectrum chat they hate sin. Trolling, raging innocent ships is normal. writing into chat some offending things and so on.

I think ill take better my flameshield up now.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
@AstroSam what's your German Corp? Filthy affiliate
I'm currently active at star-citizens.de, which is more or less a hub for german SC orgs. In there, "Deutsche Space Cargo" is a fine, small org without any structures or the like. We are in TS now and then, having beer and chitchat. They mostly play "Warframe" and other stuff while waiting for SC. Meanwhile, I'm going into the verse with "HQ-Staffel" which is kind of an independent group - same URL - which everybody from every org can join and fly, just for the fun.
So, basically, its like TEST - only in my native language + time zone, which makes it a LOT easier to meet, greet and sometimes travel through the verse.

Sorry for being mostly offline the last weeks - my heart is still with ALLL you crazy-beloved TESTies :heart_eyes_cat:

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I'm currently active at star-citizens.de, which is more or less a hub for german SC orgs. In there, "Deutsche Space Cargo" is a fine, small org without any structures or the like. We are in TS now and then, having beer and chitchat. They mostly play "Warframe" and other stuff while waiting for SC. Meanwhile, I'm going into the verse with "HQ-Staffel" which is kind of an independent group - same URL - which everybody from every org can join and fly, just for the fun.
So, basically, its like TEST - only in my native language + time zone, which makes it a LOT easier to meet, greet and sometimes travel through the verse.

Sorry for being mostly offline the last weeks - my heart is still with ALLL you crazy-beloved TESTies :heart_eyes_cat:
Wonderbar! @Marcel Busse here's some nice people for you to talk with

OGDA

Ensign
Sep 17, 2017
RSI Handle
OGDA
It has about 1800 members now, it is one of the first or the first german org.
But the communication between the Lead and the normal player has become toxic.
There is no communication. And the player is confronted with a thik book of rules.
The player is, for example, forced ony to select between 2 squadrons he can join.
some other german corps warn of going into this corp.
This corp has exclusive membership, cause they dont trust each other.
Hello,

my handle is OGDA, I'm the founder of the Kartell and such funny new propaganda is always interesting to read. ;-)

Let me help with those points:

> It has about 1800 members now, it is one of the first or the first german org.
By the time of your post, we had over 2250 members.

> But the communication between the Lead and the normal player has become toxic.
> There is no communication. And the player is confronted with a thik book of rules.
Over 105.000 Posts in our internal forum with a large amount of players active currently in the forum despite patch 3.0 being delayed speak a slightly other language. We also create massive content for the german community (with over 270 translated contents of CIG and our organization magazine "Der Kartellbote" which wouldn't be possible with an extreme time effort and support by our members.

> The player is, for example, forced ony to select between 2 squadrons he can join.
Our philosophy is, that no organization can force a player to play only certain parts of the game and that an organization cannot dictate, what a player has to do with a game he bought with his money and is playing in his personal free time.
As a result, any action possible in Star Citizen (excluded some diplomatic tasks) is allowed to be performed by our members. The squadron system is an addition, where each member can pick two squadrons of six areas, which massivly support the players preferenced tasks, while he still can perform any other actions in the PU.

> some other german corps warn of going into this corp.
Well, I don't know where you get all your (wrong) information, and of course any organization can warn about anything. ;-)
But together with MERC and Phoenix we hosted the german CitCon 2016.

> This corp has exclusive membership, cause they dont trust each other.
You see, our members choose to set us as their main organization (after all we don't go around and force random people to join our organization ;-) ) because the trust us and because they like the systems (technical and process-wise) we created to support this organization.

I hope my feedback was helpful. Of course we have certain rules for application (german language required and some other) which are available on our website:
https://das-kartell.org/
FAQ: https://das-kartell.org/aktuelles/faq
:slight_smile:

Best regards,
Jörg - OGDA
Organization founder Das Kartell

PS: the OP Marcel Busse was member of the Kartell until February 2016, but the membership ended because of several incidents.

Last edited:

Marcel Busse

Space Marshal
Sep 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Warhawk_29
Hello,

my handle is OGDA, I'm the founder of the Kartell and such funny new propaganda is always interesting to read. ;-)

Let me help with those points:

> It has about 1800 members now, it is one of the first or the first german org.
By the time of your post, we had over 2250 members.

> But the communication between the Lead and the normal player has become toxic.
> There is no communication. And the player is confronted with a thik book of rules.
Over 105.000 Posts in our internal forum with a large amount of players active currently in the forum despite patch 3.0 being delayed speak a slightly other language. We also create massive content for the german community (with over 270 translated contents of CIG and our organization magazine "Der Kartellbote" which wouldn't be possible with an extreme time effort and support by our members.

> The player is, for example, forced ony to select between 2 squadrons he can join.
Our philosophy is, that no organization can force a player to play only certain parts of the game and that an organization cannot dictate, what a player has to do with a game he bought with his money and is playing in his personal free time.
As a result, any action possible in Star Citizen (excluded some diplomatic tasks) is allowed to be performed by our members. The squadron system is an addition, where each member can pick two squadrons of six areas, which massivly support the players preferenced tasks, while he still can perform any other actions in the PU.

> some other german corps warn of going into this corp.
Well, I don't know where you get all your (wrong) information, and of course any organization can warn about anything. ;-)
But together with MERC and Phoenix we hosted the german CitCon 2016.

> This corp has exclusive membership, cause they dont trust each other.
You see, our members choose to set us as their main organization (after all we don't go around and force random people to join our organization ;-) ) because the trust us and because they like the systems (technical and process-wise) we created to support this organization.

I hope my feedback was helpful. Of course we have certain rules for application (german language required and some other) which are available on our website:
https://das-kartell.org/
FAQ: https://das-kartell.org/aktuelles/faq
:slight_smile:

Best regards,
Jörg - OGDA
Organization founder Das Kartell

PS: the OP Marcel Busse was member of the Kartell until February 2016, but the membership ended because of several incidents.

hello ogda, you never showed up in ts, and when, everithing was silent ;)

but i dont want to harm you, the merc corp made me an offer , to fly on a javelin, and you see to that time i wanted you to bring one through crouwdfounding, you saw that as incident because of your rules, but anyways, the merc corp was a bad choice.

you call it incidents, and push the guys from their position, we call it heresy and drink one more beer.

wut??? oh no you have to drive? fast?

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
This post is so German, it's like I'm sitting around the table with my mom's side of the family and drinking beer and eating wurst and pretzels. I'm just waiting now for someone to jump up, yell something unintelligible and stomp away with beer in hand.

chendal220

Grand Admiral
Mar 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Chendal220
I think one of the Germans native things is that everything must be structured and structured and structured :) On red lights on the street you have to stop...doesn´t matter if there is another car or not :) Or e.g. an Appointment begins at 8:00 ! NOT 8:02 hehe. Thats the way our life as Germans is structured and most time we feel well with it.

But in this case...a game which isn´t started already yet...i moved from "Das Kartell" to our testies here because "Das Kartell" was much, much to structured for me and complicated. I think OGDA did it with the Best Conviction and only positive thinkings.

But SC is simply a game..i wanted to have Little fun in it..and thats it. I do not Need so much structure...want to Login fly Little bit have Little fun...do Little trash talk...thats the way i can relax.

No 100000 Words discussions and so on :)

thats my simple thoughts. Wish everybody fun in the verse. and yes since..12 weeks (?) i didn´t Login because the whole game is to boring currently. In Alpha 3.0 i want to start again :)

Marcel Busse

Space Marshal
Sep 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Warhawk_29
I think one of the Germans native things is that everything must be structured and structured and structured :slight_smile: On red lights on the street you have to stop...doesn´t matter if there is another car or not :slight_smile: Or e.g. an Appointment begins at 8:00 ! NOT 8:02 hehe. Thats the way our life as Germans is structured and most time we feel well with it.

But in this case...a game which isn´t started already yet...i moved from "Das Kartell" to our testies here because "Das Kartell" was much, much to structured for me and complicated. I think OGDA did it with the Best Conviction and only positive thinkings.

But SC is simply a game..i wanted to have Little fun in it..and thats it. I do not Need so much structure...want to Login fly Little bit have Little fun...do Little trash talk...thats the way i can relax.

No 100000 Words discussions and so on :slight_smile:

thats my simple thoughts. Wish everybody fun in the verse. and yes since..12 weeks (?) i didn´t Login because the whole game is to boring currently. In Alpha 3.0 i want to start again :slight_smile:
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beer::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
I think one of the Germans native things is that everything must be structured and structured and structured :slight_smile: On red lights on the street you have to stop...doesn´t matter if there is another car or not :slight_smile: Or e.g. an Appointment begins at 8:00 ! NOT 8:02 hehe. Thats the way our life as Germans is structured and most time we feel well with it.

No 100000 Words discussions and so on :slight_smile:

thats my simple thoughts. Wish everybody fun in the verse. and yes since..12 weeks (?) i didn´t Login because the whole game is to boring currently. In Alpha 3.0 i want to start again :slight_smile:
You wait at the fucking redlight because you don't always are able to see who and at which speed is coming.

You drive with your fucking bicycle on the right side because i don't fucking expect you to be there when i want to turn left.

Mostly rules are there because some people forget common sense.

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
yes and in real life it makes sense..but in a game ? You can play drunken and nobody cares... hrhrhr
As long as most of the people have common sense we don't need rules
Main Problem ist while most orgs have rules like "Hey don't kill each other"
some orgs need a Gurkenkrümmungsverordnung (how much a cucumber is allowed to be bend) ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?