Status
Not open for further replies.

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
Whats wrong with being german?
The Taxes you pay knowing they'll go right down the drain.

Personally, I'm wondering about the future of TEST rather than other orgs, because our current numbers don't say a lot about the state we'll be in after the Game actually launches.

I'm not really too happy about the Division-System we use, I mentioned that before so let's not go into detail about that - so for me it's a "either it works out or I'm out" situation.

Reactions: supitza and Varku

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
The Taxes you pay knowing they'll go right down the drain.

Personally, I'm wondering about the future of TEST rather than other orgs, because our current numbers don't say a lot about the state we'll be in after the Game actually launches.

I'm not really too happy about the Division-System we use, I mentioned that before so let's not go into detail about that - so for me it's a "either it works out or I'm out" situation.
Test will always be Best.....you are starting to sound like a seperatist!

Reactions: supitza and Varku

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Wait, isn't @AstroSam in charge of all the Germans in the world? Besides being the king of coffee. And a SC content creator. When does he have the time?
He must be a SUPERHERO!

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
Test will always be Best.....you are starting to sound like a seperatist!
Separatist in what context?

I'd never tell anyone to leave his/her org and join another one unless it would be an extreme case i.E. I'd have a RL Friend that wouldn't be allowed to play with me by his org because I'm in a opposing one.

However, I've joined TEST because of what Montoya said in the video with Bored Gamer. I know things evolve over time and a Org will inevitably have to adapt to the circumstances - but I'm sure it goes without saying that I'd leave TEST if it becomes something else.

Mind you, I think having a member less would be better for TEST than having a unsatisfied one that permanently rants about XYZ not being as he'd desire it to be.

To be clear: I'm not saying I'm fed up with TEST or anything, I just prefer to be sceptical about certain things.

Reactions: Varku and supitza

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Well I may well be dead by the time this game releases (Yeah I have no idea what that means either) so what shape test is in by then who knows. So who can tell what happens between now and some time in the distant future. From my own limited experience actually running guilds is not all being in charge and a blessing and can take some real time and commitment so cheers to all those who are prepared to put on the crown. From my perspective Test is a good place to spend time chilling out and time until release we have lots of.

I expect test will be large enough to keep all sorts happy on release something for everyone but who knows what game restrictions will be put on clans by the developers. Until then cheers to blind owl there is only one.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Separatist in what context?

I'd never tell anyone to leave his/her org and join another one unless it would be an extreme case i.E. I'd have a RL Friend that wouldn't be allowed to play with me by his org because I'm in a opposing one.

However, I've joined TEST because of what Montoya said in the video with Bored Gamer. I know things evolve over time and a Org will inevitably have to adapt to the circumstances - but I'm sure it goes without saying that I'd leave TEST if it becomes something else.

Mind you, I think having a member less would be better for TEST than having a unsatisfied one that permanently rants about XYZ not being as he'd desire it to be.

To be clear: I'm not saying I'm fed up with TEST or anything, I just prefer to be sceptical about certain things.
I joke, I joke.

If Test doesnt tickle your fancy, I'm sure we all understand. We dont want you to leave, but each person must make their own decisions.

All joking aside, what do you not like about this org?

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
All joking aside, what do you not like about this org?
Well... I don't think it's the right place to discuss it here, but to put it short:

I don't think the Division System TEST uses/plans to use will work out well in what SC is promised to become.

When I suggested something different, the reply I got was basically, that this sort of thing is not up for discussion anymore and the path was choosen.

I'm not saying the idea is bad or that it will fail, I just can't see it working out based on my past expiriences.

Reactions: Varku

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Well... I don't think it's the right place to discuss it here, but to put it short:

I don't think the Division System TEST uses/plans to use will work out well in what SC is promised to become.

When I suggested something different, the reply I got was basically, that this sort of thing is not up for discussion anymore and the path was choosen.

I'm not saying the idea is bad or that it will fail, I just can't see it working out based on my past expiriences.
Well I'm certain that the divisions will all adapt and overcome as the game evolves over the next few years. Not really certain what you suggested for alternative divisions or how you laid it out.

Reactions: Varku

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Well I'm certain that the divisions will all adapt and overcome as the game evolves over the next few years. Not really certain what you suggested for alternative divisions or how you laid it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?