The Hawk is awesome!

DarkScout

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jun 5, 2018
RSI Handle
TonyMacaronee
I think the hawk is pretty cool, but honestly aside from the EMP, I believe the stalker or cutty blue are better hunters, more range, more options.
I agree... I have the Hawk for now and will see how the gameplay gets implemented, but I also bought the ship upgrade from Hawk to Cutlass Blue for that reason.

Hybus

Space Marshal
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hybus
In all fairness, the hawk is the entry level BH ship (although not the entry level cost compared to the stalker), the new hunter starting out in one system picking up all the minor criminals, ferrying them back to a local Advocacy station for the payout. If you are running down small time crooks and thugs, it's EMP and small distortion weapons will do the job, these are the guys in Auroras or Mustangs. The stalker lets you take those first steps into the wider verse as it has a jump drive and a bed. The Cutty blue is where the tough bounties could come in. You've got prisoner storage, S3 mounts for big distortion weapons, crew space for a friend to man the the turret and to grab the mark once the ship is disabled, all while keeping a pilot on the controls, scanning and ready to re-engage.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
I activated another game package and gave him a Hawk. I think he's gonna start a security/data courier company not meant to become a massive conglomerate like Spicyweiner Enterprises Inc., LLC.
Just a little storefront operation where he can work his way up to a cutty blue and maybe a connie phoenix for annual vacations to the Jersey shore! THAT would be the life, my friends! BTW, I love the way that thing looks and flies, it's really a snappy little thing. Pretty durable too, I basically lost the port side of the ship to a shot from a connie that really rattled my fillings, but she kept going and I killed the connie AND still made it back to olisar! Carlos likey!

Forgot your password?