The Hornets Mating ritual!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
So as time flies in the PU I am still baffled to come across another mating ritual lucky I had the camera with me and set it up for a nice shot on the Hornets mating ritual, goes to say I did barely get out of this one alive since it was a very in my point of view violent ritual.. Never the less, I thought I put myself in harms way so I could share this beautiful moment with you all. Until next time have a good one :smile:
ScreenShot0284.jpg

Tarbaul

Captain
Oct 17, 2016
RSI Handle
Tarbaul
So as time flies in the PU I am still baffled to come across another mating ritual lucky I had the camera with me and set it up for a nice shot on the Hornets mating ritual, goes to say I did barely get out of this one alive since it was a very in my point of view violent ritual.. Never the less, I thought I put myself in harms way so I could share this beautiful moment with you all. Until next time have a good one :smile:
View attachment 4777

It's nice to see how progressive this Org is. I can really appreciate how no one has taken any kind of bigoted stance against interracial ship relationships.

Forgot your password?