The morning after...

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
I swear I made one of these already but where has it gone...
Well here goes again,

my handle is FlyingSpaceMonkey and I'm from Los Angeles but will be moving to Sandpoint ID in a couple of months.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I dunno, it just looks so freaking amazing through and through. I haven't been much into gaming recently and didn't have a PC until I saw videos on SC last August. Everything that I saw on it got me so excited that I created an account at RSI even though I no way of playing at the time. Earlier this month I build a gaming PC, my first...and bought a starter package about a week ago. THIS GAME RULES!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm really excited about all the possibilities. The whole reason this game is so awesome is that you don't have to be pigeon holed into one particular thing. I'm actually really looking forward to starting the game with my Aurora LN and build a fleet of ships and possibilities from scratch.

What was the first game you remember playing?
My very first game was playing NES Super Mario Brothers fresh off the boat from France.

What other games do you play?
Fluxx? Does that count??

Kirk or Picard? That's a good one...I'll have to go with the Brit playing a Frenchman.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
We don't condone forced animal testing, but animals that do volunteer are welcome. Maybe we can have you test alcohol made from things that should not be fermentable.

Anyway... welcome to Test.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm new to the whole social gaming aspect and forum thing. Any recommendations for newbies? and past threads I should keep my eye on? I found the Random Pics thread and it was actually the thing that tipped the balance to join. Anything else of note?

Maybe we can have you test alcohol made from things that should not be fermentable.
Just out of curiosity, I'll bite. What did you have in mind?

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
So, I don't know what I drank last night but apparently this morning I'm a member of Test Squadron.
Can't tell if joking or serious... In fact, I think I did join TEST half drunk... Or at the very least, sleep deprived.

Reactions: SARGE

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
welcomme tho the most awesome org in sc evaaarrr XD

Reactions: Space Monkey

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
A few things to help with the welcome...I am new to online gaming myself and to social media interaction. I have a Facebook, but I don't really use it...I started it i think in 2013 'cause family bugged me about it...but i care less for it. again Welcome!
:)

Forgot your password?