The most popular Star Citizen twitch streamer

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Cultural sensitivity... The Baron has none.

This morning he did an entire session of AC playing mariachi music and dressed as a Mexican.

My character, being of Spanish descent was highly insulted.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
we should have sth like an info bar on the side of our forum ( i know It's getting crowded )

e.g. -> http://www.teamliquid.net/

sth like the events section on the right side...

Reactions: Montoya

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
we should have sth like an info bar on the side of our forum ( i know It's getting crowded )

e.g. -> http://www.teamliquid.net/

sth like the events section on the right side...
Seung has been making up some stupid excuses like he has exams or something totally unimportant.

Once these so called "exams" of his are done, he will get this stuff integrated!

Myugenlol

Captain
Jun 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Myugen
An elder scrolls community called "Tamriel Foundry" has a little widget on the right side of the page displaying their current community members streaming. Helps with the publicity.

I gotta give kudos to montoya for his complete disregard of Seung's "exams" excuse. People in the office looking at me like I'm crazy for laughing.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
We all know that Seung will become a Star Citizen addict and lose touch with reality anyway.

Whats the point of all this studying?

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
We all know that Seung will become a Star Citizen addict and lose touch with reality anyway...
Wait, are you saying the persistent universe isn't real? That I'm not really an intergalactic citizen of the UEE?

Jun 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Killbuni
As long as we can get the beer flowing who really cares ... funtimes still ahead captin ... steady as she goes first mate straight toward that Vanduul horde ramming speed if you please

Forgot your password?