The new 300i styling is on point!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I CCU'd a 3 pack of X-1s into the 3 models that I currently have. When the 350R is also finished & placed on limited sale, I have an extra 100i that I'm planning on upgrading to it via CCU so that I'll have ALL of the origin vehicles actively in my hanger except for the 890J, which I have in my buyback. Now I just need to see if they will eventually allow me to give them all flat black paint jobs with shiny metallic gold trim & accents to properly TESTify them around the 'Verse.

Reactions: Blind Owl and Scape

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
They really did a great job on the 300i, so much better than the original!
My 315P has always been a good looking ship....it is just a great looking ship now.
And it evens flies better with the new flight model......
and I didn't think it could get any better than it was.
315P = One of the best ship in the 'Verse.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
And it evens flies better with the new flight model......
Thats a big relief, I've not been in the PTU so have not got to fly it yet but as a 350 rider how it handled was going to be make-or-break for me. It's always been a "Pilots ship" ship like the BMW's they are supposed to be mirrored on are "Drivers cars" so it could have come out of the rework looking like trash bag tailored into the shape of a one piece suit, but if it flew poorly it would no longer be the craft thats taken me on so many adventures.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
@NaffNaffBobFace If you are a 350R racing fan, there is a lot to get used to with the new flight model.
Most of the 'racers' that I have chatted with like this flight model better HOWEVER you will need to get your controller(s) working the way you want first. then get used to the new acceleration/speed - this is the beggest change -

I know M50 racers/fighters that are very happy. Not being a racer (I stink at it hehe) I can only report what other people have experienced.
I hope you are happy with with the change as this is the FINAL Flight Model - tweaking of course as CR has just mentioned on RtV.

Good luck on the 'track' I shall be with the other spectators.

Forgot your password?