The One Ship Manufactuer you just can't stand

What is the one ship Manufacturer you just can't stand?

• Total voters

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
On the subject of the poll - Anvil. Bunch of good-for-nothings with ugly ships and cabins filled with screens to try and hide it. Their only saving grace is the Carrack.
Like...what is the hornet? Why is its underbelly hollow? Why is the ship a lopsided metal comma? Anvil +1

The OG Carrack though....mhm. And the OG Vanguard. But those designs look like they didn't survive...so...

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Well I picked Banu because well where are their ships and the starliner isn't on the list! I nearly picked Esperia because they are so over priced but then that applies to the luxury ships and drop ships as well.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Changed the top turret out for a S3 omnisky and paired it with the broadswords and I completed the Vaandul swarm with no issue twice.
So do you find yourself fighting under 2k range in order to use the ballistics, or do you go back and forth?

The thing I hate about S1 guns is the tiny range--seems to me a huge disadvanatge unless you are jousting. I'm always curious how pilots cope with that.

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
I love all ships and manufacturers equally.
Take your pandering to everyone somewhere else. Here we need something to fight about so we can make up with offerings of beer to each other and perpetuate the codependent downward spiral.

Also, Origin is the worst. It feels like I'm flying a Macbook when I'm in one.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Take your pandering to everyone somewhere else. Here we need something to fight about so we can make up with offerings of beer to each other and perpetuate the codependent downward spiral.

Also, Origin is the worst. It feels like I'm flying a Macbook when I'm in one.
macbooks are the worst

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
Origin. I don't hate them or even dislike them, really. I just can't justify keeping pretty things that don't do overly much. At the end of the day, I just like other manufacturers' ships better.

Every time I decide to "reorganize" my fleet, the Origin ships always get "reorganized" into the melt bin. 600i explorer warbond - melted. X1 Force warbond - melted. 315p - repurchased and subsequently melted three separate times. 85x - still hanging on as LTI tokens for better ships and/or melted. 325a - first fighter I ever bought, aaaaaaaaaaand melted.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
...or Aegis is like the retarded kid down the street, nobody hates them but nobody really wants to be around them...or the fat ugly girl at the bar, nobody wants to be seen with her but everybody has ridden her.
Ummm, that’s anvil that has been beaten with the ugly stick one too many times. Their ships tend to be blocky and made of unfinished iron. At least Aegis is a bit sleek

Forgot your password?