The other Metal_Muffin

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
I was going thru the new site and clicked on my RSI handle when it took me to... another metal_muffin. *Giant angry emoji here*
I am the original Muffin!, my identity has been stolen!, and this [man/woman/attack helicopter] must be brought to justice!
So, I remember years ago someone starting a Test contract site- you know, where you can hire people to do all of the nepharious things that you don’t want to do. Take out the garbage... do the laundry... scrub the brown ring out of the bowl of the toilet. Is that still around?
Seriously though, will we have a bounty-board outside of the game to consolidate jobs between all of the applicable games that we play as a gaming org?

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I was going thru the new site and clicked on my RSI handle when it took me to... another metal_muffin. *Giant angry emoji here*
I am the original Muffin!, my identity has been stolen!, and this [man/woman/attack helicopter] must be brought to justice!
So, I remember years ago someone starting a Test contract site- you know, where you can hire people to do all of the nepharious things that you don’t want to do. Take out the garbage... do the laundry... scrub the brown ring out of the bowl of the toilet. Is that still around?
Seriously though, will we have a bounty-board outside of the game to consolidate jobs between all of the applicable games that we play as a gaming org?
Have you tried TEST's guilded.gg?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Reactions: Bambooza

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Don't you love this frustration. Spend all that time come up with something unique and then start finding it being used by others when you go to register a new account for a new game.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Forgot your password?