The Prophet has come to TEST

May 11, 2016
RSI Handle
LoxtheProph
A wonderful and beautiful hello to you, who ever might be reading this,

I returned a few months ago from a half year long pilgrimage throughout northern Europe, and upon my return, I sadly did not have the time to indulge in Star Citizen. As I've recently discovered, CosmicTrader departed from Xplor, which prompted me to inquire further into this little group, and I took a liking to what I saw.

I am 21 years of age, and am in the process to become a professional linguicist. I currently work with refugees, teaching them German in my native Hessen. Sarcasm, Dark Humour, Food, and anything relating to debating and linguistics, from phonetics to phonology, are my hobbies.

If there are any questions, please feel free to hit me up and indulge me in conversation!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
"Die, die die, die die Dietriche erfunden haben, verdammen, tun unrecht."

Have fun as linguicist :p

and welcome!

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Welcome to TEST Squadron, Disciple of Slannesh. We have the booze, but I make no guarantees about the Daemonettes. Question for you. Is "ick" or "ish" still a regional dialect issue or has it been standardised? My only experience is Hamburg and bad teachers in the States.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
A wonderful and beautiful hello to you, who ever might be reading this,

I returned a few months ago from a half year long pilgrimage throughout northern Europe, and upon my return, I sadly did not have the time to indulge in Star Citizen. As I've recently discovered, CosmicTrader departed from Xplor, which prompted me to inquire further into this little group, and I took a liking to what I saw.

I am 21 years of age, and am in the process to become a professional linguicist. I currently work with refugees, teaching them German in my native Hessen. Sarcasm, Dark Humour, Food, and anything relating to debating and linguistics, from phonetics to phonology, are my hobbies.

If there are any questions, please feel free to hit me up and indulge me in conversation!
Du bringst den Flüchtlingen HESSISCH bei?? Jeez, we're all lost :D :D :D
Welcome at TEST! Feel free to come by an pick up a Pickup and a coffee at my coffee bar! ;)
Cheers!
Sam

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?