The Prospector rock raiding picture story PTU3.0

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
This one's for you fellow Rock Raiders... :beer: (feel free to use any or all as background pic's if you want to)

Made my own rock raiding picture story with the The Prospector.. Hope you enjoy :beer:s
(No they're not 2K 4K.. Just ordinary 1080P and I tried to make them look more like paintings than in game pictures)

Back home just in time to crack a beer and watch latest Murray Cup races... :beer: :beer: :beers:

The End!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
made from REAL Banu? not that cheap imitation Banu stuff!
I got it from Banu Merchantman and it shore wasn't cheap... I wounder.... naaa yeah it gotta be the real stuff :beers::thinking::smirk::blush:

Hope to get that ship one day. During the sale I got my first ships beyond the starter (Avenger Titian and Cutlass Black). Great pictures!
It will be a investment not just for the prospecting it can do but I'm amazed how fun it is to fly it I mean the view you have exploring is breathtaking.

Cool picture story. It'll be great when we can finally start loading up some rocks in those little beasties.
Thank you :beers: :smile: Yeah! it will be great when we can start scanning and mapping areas of planets, rocks and asteroids for rich spots to mine.
Then start mining out the resources in to cash.... maybe I should get a Orion too... hmmm... :smile:

Epic... keep up the good work
Thank you :smile: :beers: :beer: :beer: :smile:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Great shots. I can't wait, although I'll have to, for the prospecting mechanics to start.
And I have got to get to Grim Hex to get one o' dem cool looking duster jacket thingy's.
Thank you :D Yeah there are some cool clothing both at Hex and at Levski :beer:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Great looking pics. When they finally have the mining functions working in game, I plan on cranking up some rocking tunes while I blast the hard rock to get the heavy metals. It just seems appropriate to me that they would go hand in hand.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Great looking pics. When they finally have the mining functions working in game, I plan on cranking up some rocking tunes while I blast the hard rock to get the heavy metals. It just seems appropriate to me that they would go hand in hand.
Thank you :D I mostly spend time exploring now learning to find my way around the moons by visual recognition and maybe I stumble up on a good spot for some close inspection with the mining laser once it's active in the game :D

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Easy ways to know that you might want to look for another space dentist ...

(1) They spend their spare time practicing their bedside manner alone in asteroid fields in a Prospector. "Ok, you might feel a little pinch." *turns on the mining drill.* "See? That wasn't all that bad, now was it?"

(2) They have a placard that reads, "My other drill is a Prospector, but my favorite is an Orion."

(3) They have just more mining awards & certifications on their office walls than they do Dr certifications.

(4) You overhear a nurse tell the assistant that they just used the last of the Novocain / pain killers just before it was your turn to get checked out.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I like the night screenshots where its just artificial light, make it a lot more survivy looking.

also, Yay for exploring with the prospector!
Thank you, yeah the night one or little darker are among my favorite too... :D

WOWOWOWOW !!!!!!
Excellent pictures.
Really gread job.
I got my wallpaper .
Thank you.
Thank you, and your welcome :beers: use any one you want I got tons more but trying to figure out a nice way to categorize em in a usable way..

Using my 3.0 screenshots as desktop slideshow background now... to see what is usable or not.. :beer: :beers:

Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?