The Push to 800 on Saturday night

Shiner

Rear Admiral
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Moon_Shiner
Hey Testies i figured I'd let you guys know. This Saturday night we're doing a hard push to 800 followers. The growth of the channel has been pretty great the last couple of months. Thanks to some very special viewers we've been able to do some great giveaways. This Saturday We'll be giving away a HCS voicepack + Voice attack (thank you Noobifier1337) and at 800 follows i'll be giving away an Aurora LN package.

Again I've been pretty fortunate the last couple of weeks and months. I hope you guys can come by and check out what I'm doing Saturday night. I'll be going on at 6pm Eastern https://www.twitch.tv/the_moon_shiners I'll be going till about 11pm, hopefully we hit 800 in between then. But yea thanks again testies you guys are the greatest!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
What an awesome moment for you @Shiner. I can't freaking believe you're almost at 800. Kudos brother. I shall definitely be joining you for this momentous occasion. I even have beer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiner

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Ill try and help (if I can stay up late enough) me moon buddy!

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Just going to bump this up top.
I got permission :p from my wifey to come play this afternoon/evening.
Haha.
I'll be there for sure brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiner and Knax

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Congrats @Shiner on hitting 800 followers and beyond. What a great time your steam was today. Thanks a million for the invite brother. Had a blast.

Last edited:

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Hey Testies i figured I'd let you guys know. This Saturday night we're doing a hard push to 800 followers. The growth of the channel has been pretty great the last couple of months. Thanks to some very special viewers we've been able to do some great giveaways. This Saturday We'll be giving away a HCS voicepack + Voice attack (thank you Noobifier1337) and at 800 follows i'll be giving away an Aurora LN package.

Again I've been pretty fortunate the last couple of weeks and months. I hope you guys can come by and check out what I'm doing Saturday night. I'll be going on at 6pm Eastern https://www.twitch.tv/the_moon_shiners I'll be going till about 11pm, hopefully we hit 800 in between then. But yea thanks again testies you guys are the greatest!
That's great, I'll be there if possible.

Reactions: Blind Owl

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yaaaaaay you got to 800! Now onto 1000! Sorry I missed it, Saturday was an absolute bloody nightmare! :S

Just remember Shiner - if you're bored of holding koreah, and you want me to come and shoot you right in the face I can do that any time, as long as you come on a bit earlier than you usually do ;)

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?