The Ship Naming Vote-a-thon (Submissions Thread)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Caterpillar: 'Pillar of the Community - With the good and charitable work I intend to do with the asset reallocation department, and being as that work will stand to ingratiate said department into the community, I believe I shall name my caterpillar 'Pillar of the Community.
Buccaneer: Upstanding Citizen - Fine Upstanding citizens, just doing an honest days work in the asset reallocation division.
Cutlass: Moral Authority - We just want to make sure you're on the right track, not being led astray, tempted by the evils of the 'verse.
Sabre/SH: Diplomatic Relations - the ship you send when you want to discuss terms like civilised folk.
Terrapin: TEST Torpedo - Cruise speed, straight through the bridge of a an ADI Bengal. 'Nuff said.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Caterpillar: Bhaalgorn. One of my favorite ships in EVE to play, is pirate faction ship, and is vaguely similar to the layout of the Cat. Also tanky as shit. Here's hoping for some T2 Heavy Neut module for the Cat!

Cutlass: Night Haunter. Konrad Curze, most edgy primarch of all time. And it's a cool sounding name.

Buccaneer: Invisible Hand. An outdated theory of economics and the name of General Grevious's flagship in Ep III.

Dragonflies 1-3: Laughing Coffin, Cacklin' Kraken, Widowmaker. They're deathtraps, might as well enjoy it.

As far as "serious" names for TEST big ships I have a few to throw out.

Einherjar- slain warriors chosen by the Valkyries to fight in Valhalla
Lux Aeterna- Because TESTies never die, we just respawn
Dream of Dionysus - Big old TEST party boat, why wouldnt the ancient god of booze and debauchery be jelly he wasn't invited (jk D-Dog you always welcome)

But as far as I'm concerned whoever finds the big ships (Cruiser and up) or steals them gets naming rights. The Sultry Senpai will strike fear into the hearts of TESTs enemies with its sister Bengal the Nervous Nekomimi.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Submissions are closed. I'll begin compiling everything into a spreadsheet and then start dividing them into brackets. Look for the first group's poll on Monday. :)

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
This is not meant to be taken seriously
nor should it reflect on the views or opinions of the members of TEST
nor shall it reflect on the actual names of my ships in the 'Verse, (as we have no evidence that our ships will actually be nameable).

My Buccaneer: GIMMEIOCASFOO!
My Aurora: SUNBLOT!
My Cutlass: CRAYCRAYFISH

Lockewood

Space Marshal
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lockewood
M50: Banshee
Sabre: Death May Die

Not in my hanger yet, but... one day?
350R: God's Speed