The single greatest video on star citizen ever made.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
that's just the human condition.

the age of AI is going to be... "interesting".
I almost feel sorry for AI when that time comes. The more they attempt to figure out how to deal with us TESTies, the more logic bombs will self destruct in their systems from our actions & choices making no sense to them. The only thing that they might ever figure out, is if they watch the movie Field of Dreams. If you brew it, we will come. Cheers!

Reactions: Thugari

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Lol made me laugh with kinda 50% happiness and 50% sadness :p

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Hilarious, because of the little bit of truth we all fear it contains.

I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop when we will hear at CitizenCon next year that SQ42 is going back into alpha because of some new tech that Chris really wants to incorporate. SQ42 will now incorporate both stand alone and multi-player missions, which will require a complete rework of the back end of the SQ42 engine.

We will also be switching our planet tech to a destructible voxel world so that you can now create your own structures that are only limited by your imagination. This is a Landmark development and your Minecrafting solutions will put this game at the forefront of game design.

Just be aware, that unless you purchase the ultra premium protection plan, your city will be subject to destruction and theft. This is available in-game, or a one time payment of 99.95 for each Square KM or land claim area. Be aware that each protection package can only be used once. Of course, there will also be protection rackets...I mean, community outreach groups that will provide protection to landowners for a weekly payment of 10 percent of your gross sales. Of course, if you decline this protection, it would be a real shame if someone came and messed up your property...

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
AI deep fake voices really need to be made illegal or at least a violation of civil rights.

We all think it’s funny, but the last anchors to reality are being eroded. The world has gone mad these last ten years because the profound skepticism most people feel has interrupted their connection with fact so severely, that they no longer believe in truth. It makes people insane. The world is going insane and people laugh as they throw wood onto the fires.

We need to do something to restore our confidence that there is a truth to be grasped in any given situation. Deep fake is ruining us. This is the third one I’ve seen in a week and though it should be funny, it scares the shit out of me.

Forgot your password?