The Terrapin chair is amazing!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm sure the Reclaimer will have a better chair.

*sits on the end of the klaw*
I'm surprised that nobody has nominated the Reclaimer for the alternate TEST Squadron favorite ship position since I've been here. I mean, that should be a given with that Claw. Imagine the maximum size of BEER can or bottle that Claw can open to properly hydrate its crew.

Vouch

Commander
Feb 20, 2018
RSI Handle
Vouch
Im thinking the Terrapin is a must have for the Rock Raiders, several actually!

Would I be on the right track thinking that a Terrapin and Herald working together (find and report) would sometimes be better than having the bigger ships hanging thier butts out for long periods of time? I was just thinking it will be fun to be crew on mineral exploration missions on a big ship, but the manning and the expenses to operate and crew it could make the exercise only happen ever so often compared to a couple guys doing a similar task.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Im thinking the Terrapin is a must have for the Rock Raiders, several actually!

Would I be on the right track thinking that a Terrapin and Herald working together (find and report) would sometimes be better than having the bigger ships hanging their butts out for long periods of time?
Rumor is you will be able to buy passive listening posts for use in such situations. Won't help you if you have a problem but will let you know that you have one.

Forgot your password?