The TESTIE Times, Issue - 1

Would you like to see more of this kind of publication?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Absolutely crap Zara, there was little to any pictures of booze in the entire newspaper.

Other than that great read, I learned me some stuff, and I've been here a while.

Reactions: Zaraphandox

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Good going! Read it all! Was quite informative!

Cable

Rear Admiral
Donor
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Cable
Let's get more people in on this shit! More authors, more articles, more opinions, more BEER!

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
If anyone would like to write for the TESTIE Times, let me know. You can write anything from fan fiction, star citizen news, TEST news, comics, reviews, and really just about anything.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Love it! It's actually awesomely informative
Definitively should make it a monthly thing.

Suggestions:
You have to clean up the layout. Get adobe inDesign or whatever ppl use. Watch out for edge spacing, consistent typography etc
We actually have a technical writer @UltraGuido who might be able to help out with this stuff. (he is a busy bee though)
pdf/epub version would be nice
We should probably crowdsource article creation and compile best stories at the end of the month. Maybe we can even create a dynamic web page for something like that
Don't use generic sc images. We have a lot of cool stuff in propaganda section of the forum

We should consult supreme leaders on possibly pushing Testie Times to all Test members on a monthly basis. It could potentially increase involvement in the org

Reactions: mindfart

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Love it! It's actually awesomely informative
Definitively should make it a monthly thing.

Suggestions:
You have to clean up the layout. Get adobe inDesign or whatever ppl use. Watch out for edge spacing, consistent typography etc
We actually have a technical writer @UltraGuido who might be able to help out with this stuff. (he is a busy bee though)
pdf/epub version would be nice
We should probably crowdsource article creation and compile best stories at the end of the month. Maybe we can even create a dynamic web page for something like that
Don't use generic sc images. We have a lot of cool stuff in propaganda section of the forum

We should consult supreme leaders on possibly pushing Testie Times to all Test members on a monthly basis. It could potentially increase involvement in the org
Definitely appreciate the feedback, this is actually my first time writing something like this so it's kinda weird getting used to. But I'll definitely take this in account for when I start working on the next issue.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
for your first time, it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and used to work at a newspaper...not writing or anything, but....

Forgot your password?