The Testie Times NOVEMBER EDITION

Stalinator

Admiral
Mar 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Stalinator
Hello fellow TEST members and readers this is our product of hard work. The T3 News Team put some work into this one so we here at T3 hope you like it. Please feel free to comment on things you think we did good and things we could improve on. (I am aware that on some pages the Color of the Text might not be the same this was an issue with uploading the images that will be fixed for the next release.)
PFD is available upon request.
T3 Nov Cover.png
T3 Nov 2.png
T3 Nov 3.png
T3 Nov 4.png
T3 Nov 5.png
T3 Nov 6.png
T3 Nov 7.png
T3 Nov 8.png
T3 Nov 9.png
T3 Nov 10.png

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
As usual, this was very cool. Well done. Your production is getting better with each issue. Shortly you guys will obtain the level of professional and will leave us. Sucks for us and great for you. The brisket recipe look great. Now the question is should Santa bring me a smoker or cash for ships? Or actually, cash for a reef tank supplies as I'm about to get back into that after 16 years absence? And the coloring "book" I'm just gonna use that as my wallpaper as is.
Seriously, great job again again.

Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
This has got to be the absolute coolest release from an ORG, guild, clan, etc that I have EVER laid my eyes on! Bravo! I want MOOOAAARR! rawr I have to admit.. those TESTIE briefs... ..... .... .... they're just too good

Forgot your password?