The TRUE foe

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
never knew that guinness did a N/A beer, only really ever seen/tried that "bavaria" stuff

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
For all those offended by the image of topic, these pictures of shelves full of Alcohol should help :)

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
Sweet Merry Mother of Joseph, what the hell is this stuff? N/A Beer, well I can tell you the kind of person that would drink that piss water, I'm talking " Metro Sexuals". The same kind of guy that would ask another guy if his azz looked big! Don't bring that sh#t on my ship, you may find yourself floting in space next to your piss beer.

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
Sweet Merry Mother of Joseph, what the hell is this stuff? N/A Beer, well I can tell you the kind of person that would drink that piss water, I'm talking " Metro Sexuals". The same kind of guy that would ask another guy if his azz looked big! Don't bring that sh#t on my ship, you may find yourself floting in space next to your piss beer.
And I don't even like to drink beer, I only drink it if I'm out of Rum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harkuno

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Hear hear :D

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
From some of the replies it seems to me that some here are under the impression that I actually drink that kind of "beer", if you can even call it that.

For the record, I would not touch that with a 10ft barge pole. Real Drink or Nothing!!!!

Regarding the comment about my trying one, i was not of an age to consume alcohol, and had not a choice. I took but one sip and spat it straight out.

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
From some of the replies it seems to me that some here are under the impression that I actually drink that kind of "beer", if you can even call it that.

For the record, I would not touch that with a 10ft barge pole. Real Drink or Nothing!!!!

Regarding the comment about my trying one, i was not of an age to consume alcohol, and had not a choice. I took but one sip and spat it straight out.
Oh so your a spiter, he'll if you are man enugh to put it in your mouth you should be man enugh to swallow..... as I punch you in the bicep.
Word of warning; you can't hang softballs out like that around me. I will swing for the fence.

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
I'm a recovering alcoholic. It's a good alternative for me so that I don't continue to cause pain to my family.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
proud NA beer guzzler checking in

ganja 4lyfe

Tamarous

Rear Admiral
Nov 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Tamarous
Beer with no alcohol just coloured water and the only water I drink is coffee flavoured.
That's why I drink Vodka

Or Whiskey

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
"I don't drink water, fish fuck in it." W.C. Fields

Forgot your password?