The Truth is Out There

NomadicHavoc

Captain
Donor
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
I'm not even entirely convinced of the safety of "The Beast" aka the US presidential limo, because every vehicle has a weak spot in its protective security. In this case, the door has to open to let people in & out, which opens a hole that a perfectly placed bullet can penetrate. Not saying this as a suggestion, just as a point of consideration.
OMG! I think that CIG could totally bank by contracting with the US government to lease out their instanced hanger technology. Just imagine the security of knowing that you could ingress and egress ”The Beast” or ”Airforce One” in a hanger that is in its very own, and might I add very secure, plane of existence!

Hehe…sorry I just couldn’t resist especially given the conspiritorial theme of this thread.

Last edited:

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
People who believe in conspiracy theories are idiots plain and simple and I think we should not indulge it here at Test.

The one I dislike the most is saying that we did not go to the moon, that is a slap in the face to all those people who worked on the project, we 100% went to the moon. The main argument against it is that we did not have the technology to do it with the extreme radiation ETC. Nuts of course we had the technology we got it from Roswell in 1947.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Lol! That is funny.

Whenever we think seriously about conspiracy theories, we’re faced with the fact the powers that be, whatever they are; are not trustworthy. So even though I’m not given to conspiracies, I will own they must exist and likely we have no idea what they are.

A few weeks ago I was challenged about this. Someone asked me to explain the fall of building seven. Even though I grew up just outside NYC and could see the towers from my home town, and everyone I knew, knew someone who had died, somehow, I did not know what building seven was. That’s really odd.

So lemme ask here. How many buildings fell down on 9/11? If you answered two, turns out you were wrong.

Three buildings fell on 9/11. Building seven was not struck by a plane. It did not have thousands of gallons of fuel poured into it. It was several hundred meters away. Yet it collapsed. To this day, most engineers who study the event cannot explain that collapse. Certainly, it was not hot enough for the steel superstructure to soften and yield to its own weight.

No. I have no theory. No dog in the race. No axe to grind. No hypothesis. No clue. I don’t even know how such a thing could happen and I just don’t recall it. Everyone I know remembers where they were when they heard about 9/11. So how can I not recall that three buildings fell? Weird.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
While growing up in the Dallas area, I'd playfully joke that I was the 32nd "gunman" on the grassy knoll. Then state that I tried to "assassinate" the blades of grass with my super soaker during a hot summer day, but it seemed to backfire a the areas I shot with cold water the most tended to be green longer & grow taller than the other areas around it. LoL

NomadicHavoc

Captain
Donor
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
People who believe in conspiracy theories are idiots plain and simple and I think we should not indulge it here at Test.

The one I dislike the most is saying that we did not go to the moon, that is a slap in the face to all those people who worked on the project, we 100% went to the moon. The main argument against it is that we did not have the technology to do it with the extreme radiation ETC. Nuts of course we had the technology we got it from Roswell in 1947.
I would hope that all Test Squadron members would know that this thread was intended to be light hearted and fun. But given todays political climate and the feverish nature of many conspiracy theorists out there, I come to question the wisdom in creating this thread. It can turn real dark real fast…as you never know the mental state of the reader.

I agree with you and hope this thread is put to rest.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'd like to theorize the potential "conspiracy" that as long as a group of dominos are never set up in a manner than laying flat, they can not be toppled over. Are they being lazy, or are they holding down whatever they're laying on? ;p

Reactions: NomadicHavoc

LurchLord

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2016
RSI Handle
LurchLord
*cough* Yes, lizard people are just a "theory" and no one should play it any mind. Stupid rumors and made up shit.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I once read a book about dragons that claimed they are real and hiding in wilderness settings all over the world, but that we’re not familiar with them because of their potent “mimic” ability. They supposedly have such great camouflage that they’re near impossible to spot even when you get a great photograph. The book was filled with photos of sand dunes and such and explanations of how the mimic is “nearly perfect” but that the initiated could spot them with the author’s help.

The whole book was so serious that it made you question the author’s sanity, but eventually you realize it’s all just a prank. Someone wanted to be a published author and didn’t have any expertise to sell.

Fun, and funny, and seriously weird all at once.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I once read a book about dragons that claimed they are real and hiding in wilderness settings all over the world, but that we’re not familiar with them because of their potent “mimic” ability. They supposedly have such great camouflage that they’re near impossible to spot even when you get a great photograph. The book was filled with photos of sand dunes and such and explanations of how the mimic is “nearly perfect” but that the initiated could spot them with the author’s help.

The whole book was so serious that it made you question the author’s sanity, but eventually you realize it’s all just a prank. Someone wanted to be a published author and didn’t have any expertise to sell.

Fun, and funny, and seriously weird all at once.
I looked through a book like this before, it was all trash to me as well. I think it was called or about something called Magic Eye, where you would look at nonsense images to see hidden shapes of things. *shrugs* I've seem more clear shapes of things looking up at clouds at times.

Reactions: Shadow Reaper
Forgot your password?