The Vapsyvox Creed

Dranoc

Autistic EVE Player
Donor
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Dranoc
Vapsyvox Creed

This is my pizza. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My pizza is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My pizza, without me, is useless. Without my pizza, I am useless. I must eat my pizza true. I must chew faster than my neighbor who is trying to eat more pizza than me. I must out-eat him before he out-eats me. I will...

My pizza and I know that what counts in dining is not the amount of bites we take, the noise of our lips smacking, nor the gas we make. We know that it is the flavor that counts. We will eat...

My pizza is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its toppings and its crust. I will keep my pizza clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My pizza and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our taste. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is at hand and there are no empty boxes, but pizza for all!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Dammit, now I want pizza.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Vapsyvox Creed

This is my pizza. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My pizza is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My pizza, without me, is useless. Without my pizza, I am useless. I must eat my pizza true. I must chew faster than my neighbor who is trying to eat more pizza than me. I must out-eat him before he out-eats me. I will...

My pizza and I know that what counts in dining is not the amount of bites we take, the noise of our lips smacking, nor the gas we make. We know that it is the flavor that counts. We will eat...

My pizza is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its toppings and its crust. I will keep my pizza clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My pizza and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our taste. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is at hand and there are no empty boxes, but pizza for all!
This I also swear...with bacon and extra cheese...and beer.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
“I am the Crust of my Pizza
Pepperoni is my Body and Sauce is my Blood.
I have created over a Thousand Pies,
Unknown to Hunger,
Nor known to Fullness.
Have withstood Burns to create many Pizzas
Yet those Hands will never hold Anything.
So, as I Pray--
Unlimited Pizza Works”​

Forgot your password?