The wait is over...

KaptainKirby

Lieutenant
Aug 31, 2020
RSI Handle
KaptainKirby
It is my pleasure to provide you with the pleasure of my occasional company.

Cheers All!

Where you from stranger?
My summer home is in Clearwater, Florida, USA. Coincidentally that’s also the location of my fall, winter, and spring home.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Been playing variations of this genre since I was a kid addicted to the wire-frame goodness of Elite on my Commodore 64.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc.)
Yes

What was the first game you remember playing?
Pong on the Radio Shack TV Scoreboard (yeah, yeah I know, F* off and get off my lawn)

What other games do you play?
I’ve got a wife, kids, and commitments, sooo…unfortunately that only tends to leave room for one game at a time in my life…currently SC. Others I’ve enjoyed recently include ARK, Conan Exiles, and RTS games like Company of Heroes.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Let’s be honest you’ve been directing your marketing/recruiting efforts toward landing me as member for a while now. I felt it was time to finally reward your hard work and perseverance with my occasional participation.

Picard or Kirk?
“Khaaaannn!”

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
Is that like Coke vs. New Coke? Seriously though, any Kirk is better than Pepsi…I mean Picard.

Test Squadron...Best Squadron!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
You aren't the only one who remembers Pong. There was a version that came with a tank battle game. Before that you could go get drunk and try to play Asteroids, but it would have cost ya a quarter.
Welcome to TEST.

Forgot your password?