These are not the droids you are looking for.

0ath

Ensign
May 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0ath
Where you from stranger?
Denver, Colorado

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I have always been a big Richard Garriott and Chris Roberts fan. Star Citizen promises to be a game that I have always dreamed of playing and I can't wait for the PU to be launched.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I have both a Starfarer and a Freelancer DUR that I cannot wait to pilot. The Starfarer to make money, and the Freelancer to have some fun exploring.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The first game that I really dedicated a lot of time to was the Ultima series, namely Ultima Online

What other games do you play?
I have been playing EVE Online for the last 10 years. I have dabbled in other MMO's including WoW, and a few console games like Destiny.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Found TEST on the organization page on the RSI website. Was curious if there was any affiliation to the TEST alliance on EVE.

Picard or Kirk?
Han Solo

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Welcome to TEST. Imanewbie was my hero. I still remember the first actual people I ran into in UO like it was yesterday... that was almost 20 years ago. Dang you must be old too.

RomulusMinimus

Captain
Jan 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Romulus-Minimus
Hiya! Welcome to TEST!

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Found TEST on the organization page on the RSI website. Was curious if there was any affiliation to the TEST alliance on EVE.

Welcome to TEST! As far as I know EVE TEST and SC TEST are separate groups. :D

Cervos

Vice Admiral
Donor
May 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Cervos
Nice to meet you, and thanks for already making me look bad by being new and getting a fancy banner up and running immediately

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Welcome! Very happy to have you. n_n Well, iirc TEST EVE and TEST SC are two different entities, but I believe Montoya had spoken to the leader of TEST EVE or at least messaged them before making TEST SC and well, here we are! We also have at least one member from TEST EVE which is exciting. I commend you guys who have played EVE for so long. I'm not great with spreadsheet style gaming, so I imagine having your guys' expertise will be invaluable to people like me. :)

Forgot your password?