These games?

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Has anyone played Farming sim 17 or Ghost in the shell standalone complex first assault? I watched someone on youtube play FS17 looks kind of like a chill game to play. GITS is an awesome game to play fast paced no real run and gun because of the VERY limited ammo count for the primary. (I believe three mags total, one in the weapon 2 in reserve)
This is FS17.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynp0eJmoLnA

and GITS(me playing)
Hopefully soon to follow
File wont load XP

EDIT:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFXWq4k8ZQo

It works!!!! Enjoy.
Edit,Edit: Just wanted to point out that the 30= min is not one game, It's a group of three different matches. Just thought I'd point that out for all of you who don't wanna watch the whole thing.
Also, watch the last match, @30:18 lol!!!!!

Last edited:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I play Farming Sim 17, its very very relaxing and a good way to kill time if you have too much on your hands. I recommend it if you enjoy working as a team with other people online, or if you just want a relaxing game in general.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Welp I'll be playing both. If anyone can set up a deacated server or just wants to play off of someone else let me know what your steam name is so I don't accidentally ignore your friend request on steam. As for GITS just hit me up. FYI FS17 cost money I think $30. GITS is free.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
If you haven't watched the whole thing, watch the last match or just watch from 30:15 I couldn't resist lol. :joy::sunglasses:

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
My boy Thomas plays that farming simulator, took some days off when it released etc, he's all about it. I have no other input.

Last edited:
Reactions: Printimus

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Sorry all If the vid said "private" the duck told me it was so I believed I fixed it so you all should be able to see it now.

Forgot your password?