Third ship video - This time it's longer?

Alexeyevich

Vice Admiral
Dec 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Alexeyevich

This is a video meant for new players, specifically players that might've not even pledged yet.

I expect that with 3.0 going live (whenever that may be) we'll get a bunch of new people. I wanted to have one of my own videos to help push them towards the dark side.

It's a bit longer than usual, twice as long actually, but the last 2 minutes are me ranting about using my referal and how test is great for new players, not sure if that counts.

I recommended the Aurora / Avenger Titan / Cutlass Black. The cutlass black being the choice if they wanted to go out with a friend. The reason I recommended these ships and not a combat ship, or something else more specialized is cause I wanted them to be able to do pretty much all of the stuff we have in 3.0.

This time I went completely off script which resulted in some weird phrasing in some places, but I think that it's like @Injustice said, it's more organic this way.

What do you guys think?

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
IMO, the most effective (Cheap) way you can pledge right now is, get a Mustang Beta $45 starter pack and Upgrade it to an Avenger Titan for for $5. it has cargo and decent combat capabilities. The Stalker pack is $60 but it dose not have cargo room. BTW, I like your videos !

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
IMO, the most effective (Cheap) way you can pledge right now is, get a Mustang Beta $45 starter pack and Upgrade it to an Avenger Titan for for $5. it has cargo and decent combat capabilities. The Stalker pack is $60 but it dose not have cargo room. BTW, I like your videos !
I, personally, would go with an Aurora LN instead.

@Alexeyevich Keep up the good work, mate.

Forgot your password?