This color scheme needs to happen! (Mercury)

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy

Doesn't really add anything to the ongoing conversation, but DAMN...you guys remember Hooters? All of them seem to be out of business now due to wing-related lawsuits. If you didn't want to eat squirrel meat, then you wouldn't have ordered "wyngz" from a stripper, goddamnit!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Seriously though, what would we call this skin? The Drunken Fowl?
I would call that skin "TESTification of Excellence!"

10/10 would spend $10 on this skin
I suspect that there will be non-TEST members trying to purchase this skin as well just to avoid being raided by TEST pirates.

Personally, I simply plan on carrying extra cases of space beer wherever I can store it just in case we should bump into each other. No reason to not party with family & friends in the middle of space.

A Hooters skin?
;)
I give a Hoot, because OwlBeBack with change to tip the strippers. Now then, where did I park my @Blind Owl ?

Makes me wonder if the strippers will like them or not...
Even though the stripper might not enjoy it as much with people "make it rain", I suspect that with enough of those coins slipped into the panties with definitely make those panties drop.

i suggest an expidition to find out
I'm willing to assist in the expedition quest.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
i suggest an expidition to find out
We need 5 dollar coins! Stat!
I give a Hoot, because OwlBeBack with change to tip the strippers. Now then, where did I park my @Blind Owl ?
I have no idea where I am half the time. Good luck finding me.
Even though the stripper might not enjoy it as much with people "make it rain", I suspect that with enough of those coins slipped into the panties with definitely make those panties drop.
True story. It's just physics.

Forgot your password?