This is four months overdue....

PWny

Captain
Aug 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Rid3m3lik34PWny
Hello fellow alcoholics!

I'm PWny and I don't usually post on forums but as the Gamescon sell becomes closer I'd like to give you guys an intro/ship update. On the 7th I'll be buying my Carrack (can't wait to have it not be in my hanger...) nevertheless I'll own one so if anyone wants to go 'splorin with me hit me up in the verse.

"Really that's all your gonna post?"

No.

I also own a star-g (yes that means if your a test member BUT NOT THOSE UN-COMMITTED AFFILIATES) I'll be giving away fuel like Oprah to all those white women who come see her show in person. Just ask and say/lie to me your a Test Squadron member and I'll be happy to help out.

Also I own an Avenger so if you wanna go fast and like shooting shit we have tons in common Goose, I'll be your wingman anytime.

When Star Marine drops I'll be spending most of my time shooting people in the face (in the game, I don't have kids so no reason to in RL) and we should party up. Who doesn't want to deliver some hot loads (bullets/energy) to other people's faces together.

As for mumble I'll make an 'attempt' (please refer to the quotes if you don't see me on mumble) to get on and talk to you guys. I'm sure your all pretty cool people and I wouldn't mind playing with some of you (NO FUCKING AFFILIATES).

Hit me up on RSI messaging if you need to get into contact.

I have one question though, where can I get a test shirt (RL shirt jackass) as I want to rep.

Cheers!

PWny

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Hey and welcome PWny! I look forward to hanging out with you on Mumble soon(?). :D Anyway. I am so mega excited for Star Marine. I am not as big into dog-fighting and have more background experience with FPS games so I'm going to feel more at home with Star Marine for sure. We'll shoot people in the face together!

PWny

Captain
Aug 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Rid3m3lik34PWny
eyes the avatar. are you a pony too?
Sorry no :(

Welcome to TEST! If you like, t-shirt info can be found at this beautifully crafted bespoke hyperlink. Can't wait to see you in the 'verse!
Thank you!

Hey and welcome PWny! I look forward to hanging out with you on Mumble soon(?). :D Anyway. I am so mega excited for Star Marine. I am not as big into dog-fighting and have more background experience with FPS games so I'm going to feel more at home with Star Marine for sure. We'll shoot people in the face together!
I'm down. I'll try in these next few days to get mumble up.

Reactions: Chairman Meow

MVA

Ensign
Aug 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MVA
welcome TEST brother! I'm down for shooting people in the face and raising the black flag with you.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
You are never too late to becoming an alcoholic! Come join me in drunkeness!

Forgot your password?