This made me laugh.

Dylan Phoenix

Vice Admiral
Aug 18, 2017
RSI Handle
Dylan_Garrett
Heheh...
Amusing; but "Axis of hypocrites" might be a more accurate term for those "people". They go around trying to play the victim act while they are going around trying to doxx (inaccurately, like most of their antics) other SC community members. Most folks can see right through them.

Last edited:

Dylan Phoenix

Vice Admiral
Aug 18, 2017
RSI Handle
Dylan_Garrett
Although on a different note; whatever happens, hopefully everyone involved in this brawling that has occurred in the Spectrum platform recruitment chat over the past year can just get over it and move on. Holding grudges forever does no one any good at all; so why do it? Maybe, just maybe - it's not a bad thing to forgive these kinds of things. It should not be forgotten; but the record of these things should be used constructively to move on, improve and forgive past wrongs; rather than destructively. The truth is simple; people aren't perfect, and anybody who claims to be is simply lying to themselves; far more than they are to anybody else. However, no one can fix a problem and move on to improve upon themselves; until they can first admit that there is one. The whole world isn't out to get you, no matter how much it may seem like it at times to someone when they are either in a bad place or feel misunderstood. More often than not, as human beings, we are our own worst enemies.

When that realization has been met; things will always improve and get better; and at which point you will find yourself in a much happier place.

After-all; it's just a game in the end. Sure, not just any game; but still a game nevertheless.
The community is a great factor into what has made Star Citizen into the great success that it is, there's no reason to trample over that. There's room in it for everybody, no matter how much different people may disagree on things regarding it.

It's been fun folks; here's to hoping that 2018 will be an even better year for the Star Citizen community. o7

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Keep in mind the Axis of Retards believes you to be part of our organization based solely on our friendly interactions and your irrepressible Canadian charm.
Wait, they actually waste effort thinking about me? Haha, oh that's rich. I'm going to go play vroom-vrooms with my two year old, watch my wife's hockey game, and generally live my real, full of love, life. I bid the AoR good luck with their trivial hates, haha.

Forgot your password?