This made me laugh.

Soundwave-SW

Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Soundwave-SW
The saga continues!

After some recent tantrums in the spectrum recruit channel and being talked off the ledge by moderation there:

he sent our PR account this via discord:

While my compatriots in the project had no idea what the hell this was I used to play quite a few tabletop games in town and recognized the logo immediately. Missoula is a small college town, compared to most of the cities you folks are familiar with, 70k people (including commuters) and I myself am from an even smaller town around an hour away, Victor. Needless to say there is only one real gaming store in the entire city.

It's the logo for a comic book store in Missoula, MT. It's run by a gal who lives in another city and the usual guy there is one of the nicest hippy types you can meet in town, and miracle of miracles, not as obnoxious as most of the hippy trash population in town or the god damn Californians.

"Why would he send such a message?" You might ask.

As it happens he got the idea from a user named Theinvisiableman, who provided him with a screenshot of a conversation with yet another user.

Supposition based off of two things primarily, the location information I have listed on my RSI profile and more hilariously, the date of birth information I registered this TEST forum account with.

You would think April fools day would clue folks in on the nature of the information but some people don't seem to pick up on things as easily as the rest of us it seems.

This is the level of competency you can expect from your average spy in the community, a google search, wild speculation, and emotional based reasoning.

Not only are these people stalking folks, they're stalking the wrong folks. Which brings my personal total up to 5 stalkers over the last five years.

We aren't mad at him, just disappointed.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Agreed. Sometimes you can explain something until you're blue in the face and the person listening will still say, "But I don't understand?"
As one say, he hear you talking but he ain't listening.. :joy:

Let's have some more beer :beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beer::beers::beer::beer::beers::beers::beer::beer::beers::beer:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Wow. How do people get so involved in a game that they start mistaking reality and virtual reality? Is there that big a void in their real lives that they have to fill it with this nonsense? Every time I hear someone start spouting this shit about shit I can't help but envision this:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Wow. How do people get so involved in a game that they start mistaking reality and virtual reality? Is there that big a void in their real lives that they have to fill it with this nonsense? Every time I hear someone start spouting this shit about shit I can't help but envision this:

Soundwave-SW

Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Soundwave-SW
Wow. How do people get so involved in a game that they start mistaking reality and virtual reality? Is there that big a void in their real lives that they have to fill it with this nonsense?

For the same reasons they send people pictures of dead birds when their applications to a group built around a game that is not yet completed are denied I imagine.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hahaha, nice.
For the same reasons they send people pictures of dead birds when their applications to a group built around a game that is not yet completed are denied I imagine.
Haha, because they are sad, sad people who live their lives behind a computer screen and have never known how to be socially relevant (or relevant period) in any place other than cyber space.

I appreciate your posts @Soundwave-SW. Thanks eh.

Forgot your password?