Thoughts on 3.2 and CONCERNE (so it's a rant ofc)

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
TY - sorry I didn't sign up on the forums sooner. Game crashing and just life in general issues forced me to step away for a bit.

Well, after 2+ days of not being able to sell, today I was able too. Go figure. Aurora still glitched, but with size of install, would rather wait till next patch release than spend 1-2 days re-installing. Using the city parks I-net next to my house, so speed isn't the best. Avenger is my preferred putzing around ship anyway - just use the Aurora when I think Im going to crash and die, either via game bug or cuz i can't fly. :slight_smile:
Your internet lag could be causeing some of the issues also. As for a patch with the delta patcher it doesnt replace all of your old files anymore so that you dont have to do a full reinstall everytime. I still suggest a full reinstall because those issues you are having shouldnt be happening and i ve had similar issues in the past such as no objects at all loaded and i just floated into the depths of a grey strange background with nothing around. After reinstalling it worked 100%.

Forgot your password?