Thrashy's Propaganda and Used Tire Depot

Thrashdog

Captain
Nov 26, 2013
RSI Handle
Thrashdog
EDIT: WELCOME TO THRASHY'S GALAXY WORLD COUNTY FORUM-FAMOUS PROPAGANDA (and used tire) SUPERSTORE! Don't want to scroll through pages of stuff to find that one image you're after? Consult this handy imgur gallery to find all of my posters, photochops, and other assorted madness!

-------
Original Post
-------

Here's where I'll dump the results of my image hacking and miscellaneous TEST-related doodles for record and review. To start, a rough mockup of something I'm working on:

Once I stop being lazy and finish it, it should be clear that the Auroras are impacting on the Idris.

Last edited:

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Fucking Awesome :D go post it on r/StarCitizen and r/Eddfaction

and link it so we can find it :D

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Winner!

This needs to go on the RSI forums, can we post it there or do they freak out if we wish them a happy holiday?

Loteus

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 1, 2013
RSI Handle
Loteus
How'd you go about making this part?

Absolutely incredible, btw.

Thrashdog

Captain
Nov 26, 2013
RSI Handle
Thrashdog
How'd you go about making this part?*snip*
I started with this concept art of the Starfarer, set up a line of Auroras in the CryEngine SDK to roughly match the perspective, and then aligned and scaled them in Photoshop. I drew the reins (badly) and drive flares in by hand. Some of the lighting came out of Cryengine, but the rim lighting is a quick Pshop hack job with the Edge Shadow layer effect set to Screen with a white fill color.

Last edited:

Loteus

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 1, 2013
RSI Handle
Loteus
Ah, okay. I was just a little confused about the almost cartoonish shading on the auroras. I wish I had a working photoshop.

Loteus

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 1, 2013
RSI Handle
Loteus
Photoshopped screenshot, or textures edited in photoshop?

Speaking of which, I just realized that the new patch replaced all the TEST paintjobs on my ships.

Forgot your password?