DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
So,
I'm wondering if anyone wants either my thrustmaster kit or any of my Gears of War collectibles?
Our community is usually really fair so just PM me an offer for whatever in the pictures or video below and I'll respond.

And then anything Gears of War related from this video
I have some of the absolute rarest things for Gears of War.
I want to sell all this stuff to make room for my Star Citizen cosplay I'll be doing very shortly.
Plus paints and stuff is expensive.
Any help would be appreciated so if you know anyone who is nuts about Gears of War, please please please pass this along.. I've been overdue to send off my collection to other collectors.
Thank you!

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
So,
I'm wondering if anyone wants either my thrustmaster kit or any of my Gears of War collectibles?
Our community is usually really fair so just PM me an offer for whatever in the pictures or video below and I'll respond.

And then anything Gears of War related from this video
I have some of the absolute rarest things for Gears of War.
I want to sell all this stuff to make room for my Star Citizen cosplay I'll be doing very shortly.
Plus paints and stuff is expensive.
Any help would be appreciated so if you know anyone who is nuts about Gears of War, please please please pass this along.. I've been overdue to send off my collection to other collectors.
Thank you!
This is pretty awesome wish i had space to make a collection of my own for something in my house.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
This is pretty awesome wish i had space to make a collection of my own for something in my house.
Oh man.. the amount of space this shit takes up... fml.. it's way too much. imo don't wish for the space.. because you may just end up doing what I did and filling up all the space you did have and then some.

Reactions: Deroth

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Oh man.. the amount of space this shit takes up... fml.. it's way too much. imo don't wish for the space.. because you may just end up doing what I did and filling up all the space you did have and then some.
i can get a 500k no interest loan for a house in the states but wife wants to stay here in japan lol. so pretty much i have to do the whole 9 yards here in japan one day ill get a house of my own.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
i can get a 500k no interest loan for a house in the states but wife wants to stay here in japan lol. so pretty much i have to do the whole 9 yards here in japan one day ill get a house of my own.
We got our home for around $170K, it's value went up to about $300K and when the raiders move in to Las Vegas.. the value will go up again. In some cities in the states it would be bad timing to buy a house out here now. Wait till we hit another recession (which does happen every decade), then buy some land or property out here when it's cheap and hold onto it. We got the house in 2010, which was then a buyers market. I'll be looking for some land around Vegas this year and early next year... but sucks we didn't think to buy land in 2010... my Dad says the ideal time to have bought land in Vegas was in the late 80s and early 90s... so no matter what.. I'll be paying a stupid premium unless I want to move out far to say Pahrump or across the border to Arizona.... which I don't think I want to do.

Little fun fact,
when I was recreating the earth in Blender, when I messed up with the ocean and california and most of the word was underwater, guess what area was still dry land? Las Vegas *wink wink* just if we go apocalypse mode.. there's not much to eat off the wild out here and very little water. If it weren't for the cold, Montana might be the idea state to survive in.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
We got our home for around $170K, it's value went up to about $300K and when the raiders move in to Las Vegas.. the value will go up again. In some cities in the states it would be bad timing to buy a house out here now. Wait till we hit another recession (which does happen every decade), then buy some land or property out here when it's cheap and hold onto it. We got the house in 2010, which was then a buyers market. I'll be looking for some land around Vegas this year and early next year... but sucks we didn't think to buy land in 2010... my Dad says the ideal time to have bought land in Vegas was in the late 80s and early 90s... so no matter what.. I'll be paying a stupid premium unless I want to move out far to say Pahrump or across the border to Arizona.... which I don't think I want to do.

Little fun fact,
when I was recreating the earth in Blender, when I messed up with the ocean and california and most of the word was underwater, guess what area was still dry land? Las Vegas *wink wink* just if we go apocalypse mode.. there's not much to eat off the wild out here and very little water. If it weren't for the cold, Montana might be the idea state to survive in.
Las vegas would be fun to live But wife wants to be near alot of japanese and eventually move back to japan. also im not sure if they have a naval base there with my job

Reactions: DirectorGunner

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Las vegas would be fun to live But wife wants to be near alot of japanese and eventually move back to japan. also im not sure if they have a naval base there with my job
Unless boats can float in desert sand..... no.. lol not until all the icecaps melt and Nevada ends up with a coast line.
There are Japanese communities here, but yea... Nevada wouldn't be a best bet.
I like San Diego though, perfect weather... expensive for property but... man is it nice there.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
I did.. at one time lol.. you want to buy any of it? lol
If I had the spare cash I would man, saving up for a trip to Vegas when I turn 21. Once I hit that goal in my accounts I will start buying other stuff.

*unless you have a chainsaw bayonet I can put on my AR-15... that would be great!

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Unless boats can float in desert sand..... no.. lol not until all the icecaps melt and Nevada ends up with a coast line.
There are Japanese communities here, but yea... Nevada wouldn't be a best bet.
I like San Diego though, perfect weather... expensive for property but... man is it nice there.
Haha welllll... there are some navy bases that are not near water that do other things i cant discuss cough cough.(Research and stuff) but my job is a bit rare to find so its tough to relocate D.C. keeps pinging me to go out there but my wife really really doesnt want to go there. Other than that there is Puget sound in washington, Hawaii, or san diego. I'm leaning more tword hawaii but its very expensive.

Forgot your password?