Titanfall for PC

UPGRAY3DD

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 26, 2014
RSI Handle
UPGRAY3DD
Hey Guys,
I have been killing some time the past few days playing Titanfall for PC. Anyone else go the PC route? If so, hit me up and join me online. My gamer ID is ebeneezersplooge.

Reactions: JoeCool4433

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
id: chr1zzy

edit: it really is fun, i have to admit.

Last edited:

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
JoeCool4433

Its lots of fun. CTF is stupid fun too. Hoping on the back of a friendly titan to drop off the flag is amazing.

smokebaca

Captain
Feb 12, 2014
RSI Handle
smokebaca
we should get a designated night maybe this coming weekend and all play? my tag name is smokebaca

who would've guessed

CompetentAlloy

Lieutenant
Mar 15, 2014
RSI Handle
CompetentAlloy
Soon as I finish up rebuilding my battlestation (new monitors, wooo!) I'll be on and playing. My Origin Id is the same as my username here. I'll be on quite a bit this week.

Cates

Commander
Dec 18, 2013
RSI Handle
Cates
Dunno if anyone was or wasn't aware, but Titanfall shipped without anti-cheat. Apparently they've been monitoring the system and have noted cheaters, and that the anti cheat is almost ready to be deployed. Respawn came up with the best solution to aimbotters I've seen in some time. If caught aimbotting, you will still be able to play, but only with other aimbotters. Your account is marked permanently and you will only be able to join other hacking lobbies. If you play with people that have clean records, they will only be able to play on aimbotting servers for the duration of the session.

http://kotaku.com/titanfall-cheats-will-be-forced-to-play-with-other-che-1552321337

http://www.titanfall.com/news/we-hate-cheaters-just-as-much-as-you-do

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeCool4433

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Dunno if anyone was or wasn't aware, but Titanfall shipped without anti-cheat.
I feel like that is almost like when you go on vacation and the conversation goes something like this:

"Did you remember to pack everything?"
"Yes, Dear."
"Your toothbrush?"
"Yes, Dear."
"At least 2 pairs of underwear?"
"Yes, Dear."
"Your phone charger?"
"...."
"You forgot your charger, didn't you?"
"....god dammit."
"I KNEW IT! You always forget something! My mother was right about you."

Reactions: TestBot

Scarthian

The Shadow Broker
Feb 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scarthian
According to sources who shall not be name I hear Seung is buying Titanfall for everybody. Something about off shore bank accounts, being a bro and buying everyone the game. ;)

Forgot your password?