To Aurora or not to Aurora?

Haggle

Commander
Donor
Nov 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Haggle
So, being excepted to this prestigious organization has got me thinking I should get an Aurora LTI. You know, for crashing into things and general mayhem. So it begs the question, which variant? What would benefit both me and Test? I currently have a Cutlass Blue and a Sabre LTI, as well as a couple P72 LTIs for future upgrades.

Also, how much food am I willing to not put on the table for my family? Kids can eat digital ships, right?
Print out screenshots of your fancy new Aurora and put it on their plates, they'll be fine.

I went with the LX.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
So, being excepted to this prestigious organization has got me thinking I should get an Aurora LTI. You know, for crashing into things and general mayhem. So it begs the question, which variant? What would benefit both me and Test? I currently have a Cutlass Blue and a Sabre LTI, as well as a couple P72 LTIs for future upgrades.

Also, how much food am I willing to not put on the table for my family? Kids can eat digital ships, right?
If your gonna be kamikazeing an Aurora into things, do it in comfort.

From CIG themselves:

"Be proud of your roots with the brand-new Aurora Deluxe, built for the discerning pilot who never forgets where he or she came from. The LX features patent leather interior to guarantee comfort for those long stretches in the deep black."

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
If your gonna be kamikazeing an Aurora into things, do it in comfort.

From CIG themselves:

"Be proud of your roots with the brand-new Aurora Deluxe, built for the discerning pilot who never forgets where he or she came from. The LX features patent leather interior to guarantee comfort for those long stretches in the deep black."
Comfort is a must when accelerating at mach chicken to certain doom.

The job with all the "pews". I think I'm dying laughing. This is beautiful. *sniffle*

Reactions: Captin_Chewie

Pandoz

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Pandoz
I just read that thread. I may have to buy some Aurora packages. The dream is alive. Ha
If you end up wanting some ($30, at cost) from this last sale, I have some in the market place :D ...I "may" have a digital spaceship buying problem.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
If you end up wanting some ($30, at cost) from this last sale, I have some in the market place :D ...I "may" have a digital spaceship buying problem.
Ooooooo, good to know. I'm still pondering life, as it were. Trying to decide what route to take. I have a fleet of five, with my game package being a Cutlass Blue. I was thinking of buying a cheap package and melting my blue, using the funds to upgrade to something else. But alas, the sale is over. So for now, I think I'll just hold out. That Blue is a nice looking ship, lol.

Forgot your password?