To Buy or to Gift?

Gift or Buy? (Answer before I sober up)

• Feed my family Food and Ships (Responsible and very Un-TEST like)

• I WANT ALL THE SHIPS!! (Irresponsible and AWESOME)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So I'm drunk. As per.

Here's the thing. I have a $150 ship. Khartu-al/Blue/Tali base with all my CCU's. Now I keep thinking about upgrading it. But my fleet already has a Carrack/DURp/Sabre/Aurora LX, and I'm happy with that. But I LOVE buying ships. Now, I could feed my addiction, and upgrade that $150 to a mid sized ship (Redeemer, BMM, Vanguard, Caterpillar, Starfarer), spending my baby's college, food, and sports money: OR I could gift it to my brother @CrudeSasquatch, and help his journey to the 'Verse.

See, I REALLY want a Starfarer, or a Caterpillar, or a BMM, or yaadaa yaadaa yaadaa....
You get my point. But do I NEED it? I can only fly one at a time.
Anyways, you TESTicles get to help. Because I like (love) you.
And I value you.
And its fun.
And stuff.
And I'm drunk.

Reactions: CosmicTrader

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
Sorry, man. But, I make this decision all the time. And I don't have anyone I could get into the game, otherwise I would still have an Aurora and an Omega. My current Buy Back list is longer than my in hangar list (and that's including my unmeltable Flair items), so I feel your pain.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Sorry, man. But, I make this decision all the time. And I don't have anyone I could get into the game, otherwise I would still have an Aurora and an Omega. My current Buy Back list is longer than my in hangar list (and that's including my unmeltable Flair items), so I feel your pain.
So what do you decide? Drunken adventure with your best friend that will cost you nothing more? -or- Being selfish, spending more money irresponsibly, and having ALL the ships?
Its SHOULD be an easy choice. But it isn't.

PhosphorusForFun

Space Marshal
Mar 14, 2015
RSI Handle
PhosphorusForFun
From what i understand you should be able to trade ships in the verse and that will sometimes include lti as well. So do a bit more research on it, then maybe thatll make decision easier.

Alternatively, Im sure we still have plenty of sales to happen as well as at least one birthday and a gamut of gifting holidays.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You can always steal his ship in game.
Have I mentioned I love you Cosmic? You're a goddamned rocket surgeon.
"Hey brother, remember that time you did all that stuff that pissed me off for the last 33 years? Yeah, well pew pew fucker!!"
Of course, he's infinitely smarter than me, and probably a better pilot, so I'll probably have more luck giving him a rigged ship. Or just being nice. Dammit I hate being nice.

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
He didn't even ask. I'm just drunk and feeling generous. NO RAGRETS.View attachment 1267
I thought the asking was implied.....haha.

You could buy something and donate it to TEST for a raffle or you could just spend it all on beer in true TEST fashion. Seems to me like you might be running low about now. #noragrets you might regret running out.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I thought the asking was implied.....haha.

You could buy something and donate it to TEST for a raffle or you could just spend it all on beer in true TEST fashion. Seems to me like you might be running low about now. #noragrets you might regret running out.
Managed to make it to about 430am without running out. Thank God we're good at beeronomics. We can TESTimate to within a few hundred beers how much we'll need for an evening out geeking out and drunken flying. Or an evening of drinking and attempting to geek out. ;)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The true answer is to gift them all to Montoya. If you don't, you're literally supporting the Vanduul and they alcohol prohibition.
Ha. Great and Wise Montoya knows that more ships in the hands of Canadians is always a good thing. Who was there for you during prohibition? Who provided you the life giving nectar of awesome? Who was it sneaking across the border to ensure your continued inebriation?

Yeah, that was us. So I think the choice is obvious. The Cutty Blue must go to a person who shall use it for the drunkeness of all TESTies. The person who shall run glorious liquor and space weed to all corners of the universe.

Forgot your password?