To Upgrade or Not Upgrade? Javelin or Idris-P

Should we upgrade our Idris to a Javelin?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • No, keep our Idris!

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Get two Idri'!

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Keep the Idris, and set up a new campaign for Javelin!

Votes: 43 58.1%

• Total voters

Kaijou

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2014
RSI Handle
Kaijou
Lets push this!!!! Idris and Javelin!! (But aint that Javelin looks like a huge floating missile magnet?)

Civil Hypocricy

Rear Admiral
Nov 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Civil_Hypocrisy
I think the point about the corvette makes a lot of sense. If we have a second Idris and the corvette is released, we will be able to melt it and get a few of the smaller capital ship, which will probably be just as useful. Whatever we decide, I'll still throw some cash in, though a small amount after my wallet was massacred.

Husker

Grand Admiral
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Husker2166
I'm in the middle of building a new PC but I'd be willing to throw in a little bit towards TEST ships. Dose the Javelin have LTI? The only way I will support this is if it is inebriated the entire time it's in service! (So much room for beer!)
Is it safe to say we will have some in the ORG anyway?

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
I'm in the middle of building a new PC but I'd be willing to throw in a little bit towards TEST ships. Dose the Javelin have LTI? The only way I will support this is if it is inebriated the entire time it's in service! (So much room for beer!)
Is it safe to say we will have some in the ORG anyway?
Oh yeah, if russian can sort out his paypal stuff, he'll get one. I'm not sure who else, but I think there was one other person going to buy one...

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Russian, your new sigpic is pretty dang sweet.

Forgot your password?