Today I learned about Fuel Management.

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
From what I could do testing-wise, in space holding Afterburners I couldn't drain my fuel much in level flight before it recharged after reaching max speed. HOWEVER In atmosphere it gives no shits that you've reached max speed and you can continue to hold Afterburner for as long as you want and constantly drain fuel, I did not test the atmosphere fuel regen yet but the cause of my crash landing was to much Afterburns and not enough rest time.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Okay, the Drake Cutlass and Caterpillar both have fuel scoops that work. Ran the fuel down to 95% and going straight and level, they both refueled to 100%. Straight and level is the key, if you maneuver, they do not refuel.
And for BlindOwl:
I was flying straight and even watched a YouTube video but my fuel didn't rise, maybe my ships are all knock offs, I want my money back!

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
I was flying straight and even watched a YouTube video but my fuel didn't rise, maybe my ships are all knock offs, I want my money back!
Hmmmm.... did you make sure the "Jesus nut was secure?" <- old helicopter high-jink.

Might try deleting the USER file? I dunno, but that is what CIG seems to always tell me.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Hmmmm.... did you make sure the "Jesus nut was secure?" <- old helicopter high-jink.

Might try deleting the USER file? I dunno, but that is what CIG seems to always tell me.
Haha I haven't actually, I might try that and report back.

(Troll) have you opened the fuel intakes?
I shot lots of holes in the fuel tanks to make sure there are plenty of intakes, that's it right?

Forgot your password?