TONKS!! - Tumbril Nova heavy tonk

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/16342-The-Tumbril-Nova

Tumbril Land Systems is proud to reintroduce a legendary warrior to the modern age. Initially introduced during the Second Tevarin War, the Nova battle tank has been a staple of ground warfare operations ever since. This versatile weapon platform can still be found in service with the UEE Army to this day.

With the acquisition of Tumbril Land Systems by the DevCo Group, the Nova has now been updated for the modern age. The same durable and devastating tank has been updated for the 30th century. Featuring a staggering array of both offensive and defensive abilities, the Nova is a fully comprehensive battlefield equalizer, equally capable of engaging targets on both the ground and the air.

With the reintroduction of this armored defender, Tumbril is also releasing a pair of environmental paintjobs: the Badland and Snowblind. Perfect for desert or arctic operations respectively, these skins will help disrupt the vehicle’s silhouette at distance, keeping your crew safer for longer.

Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
You mean you went back to add this stuff after you saw what i included. :P But your has more content so i'll concede for now...

Why'd you click the button?!!! You've doomed us all!

Last edited:

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Did I miss something? It looks like there is no detail about what sort of weapon is has, what sort of weapons the armor defends effectively against, the movement rate, crew size, mass, what is needed to transport it nor any other salient detail.

but we should buy it. . .and hope the guns on an Aurora won't bust it up terribly?

You realize, could easily be nothing smaller than a Carrack or even an Idris can transport this.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
They are not kidding about this being a heavy tank - compared to the Javelin engine nacelle I am guessing these are 30 or more feet tall which puts length at close to 100 feet, these are damn near BOLO sized - literally about half the size of a Starfarer is my guess. I am also guessing their guns can be used for planetary defense to offset the ability of orbiting vessels to fire on them from a distance.

May add a really interesting and exciting element to gameplay - and a total surprise to me even after the introduction of the space bikes, space cars and space rovers - well done CIG.

'Gimp

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Now boys, play nice.

I know. Not much info to go on. That part sucks. Tempting, but withh the holiday sale coming up.... Ah fuck you CIG.

You have a wallet? Wow, I lost mine two years back.
It is supposed to be this thing that holds money, but I havent seen the green of money in ages.... damn you CIG....

Forgot your password?