Tony Zurovec update on Quanta: Back End Wizardry

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
I feel like I just had someone explain something deep and meaningful to me that will change my perspective on life and give me an epiphany on the secrets to the universe, but I was too hung over to actually understand despite me trying desperately to follow the conversation. I just know its important and good, All hail the king maker Tony Z!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I loved when he said "slowly and gradually we are implementing this"
Probably still a long way to go
For the full implementation perhaps but I have a feeling they are finishing wrapping up server mesh enough to allow for shards and icache to allow the first implementation of physicalized items and are shifting the focus to bring online the heart of the dynamic universe and we will start seeing its impacts before the end of the year. Then again I would have been sure we would be playing theaters of war last year and we know how that turned out.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Amazing stuff, but as with all great things in SC, it sounds so close yet so far away in time...
Seeing how they keep pushing farther and farther away game mechanics with every patch makes me think the first truly notable impacts of this system will need at least one more year to be actually implemented in its most basic form, if not two...

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Amazing. Was pleased to hear him say we are going to start to see the benefits of this work by the end of the year!!

Forgot your password?