Tooooot!

Inbrainsane

Rear Admiral
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Inbrainsane
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to say hello, I just applied ingame. Arena Commander is actually a game now and I would love to fly with a group of people. A few details about me:

I am old (30+).
I am really good with computers.
I played EVE with goonswarm and was in fleet with TEST quite regularly. I dont know how diplomatic standings are right now but I do not think this is a problem. The spy paranoia in SC should not be comparable to EVE.
I am interested in doing stuff in a kind of organized way with as many people as possible and then either succeed or fail absolutely horrendously. Hope this will be possible in Star Citizen and with people from TEST.

Best Regards
Sebastian aka Inbrainsane

Reactions: WarrenPeace

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Unless by 30+ you mean 60 then i am sorry to inform you that you are just average
And i dont know about succeeding, but failing miserably we can definitively provide

Reactions: OrionPSG1

Chase Rockcole

Captain
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Meowmix28
Welcome to the group if you have any question my rsi handle is Meowmix0728 if you want to add me i would love to mess around with you we got a good group that we fly around in arena commander hope to see you in game ^^btw we have mumble if you dont have it download it and on the site just click on the mumble tab and it will auto connect you to our server and will have a mod add you into the system. as well join our rsi chat we would love to chat if your not in game ^^ ill be adding your handle if one of those long names are it lol

btw is your handle PLEX in game?

Inbrainsane

Rear Admiral
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Inbrainsane
Welcome to the group if you have any question my rsi handle is Meowmix0728 if you want to add me i would love to mess around with you we got a good group that we fly around in arena commander hope to see you in game ^^btw we have mumble if you dont have it download it and on the site just click on the mumble tab and it will auto connect you to our server and will have a mod add you into the system. as well join our rsi chat we would love to chat if your not in game ^^ ill be adding your handle if one of those long names are it lol

btw is your handle PLEX in game?
My handle is inbrainsane

Thx for the warm welcome :)
I am playing right now - will add your handle.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
welcome, Goon!

we figured out a long time ago that worrying about spais was a waste of time, considering our abysmally low admission standards

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Organized anarchy is my style here.. to much organization in real life and not enough chaos ;)

Welcome to Test and be glad that you and I are in the average age group for members here. Not to many darn kids around here I reckon :)

Eiyron

Space Marshal
Jan 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Eiyron
Welcome to Test

Here is Voldka , Take Seat, Do not fly Sober my friend

Nazdarovya!!

Forgot your password?