Town Hall Presentation

Ryan2534

Vice Admiral
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
MontoyasNipples
We will be taking that bar in the name of Test. Listening to that Town Hall made me go INSANE with all the um's and ya know's. The one guy in the zipped hoodie killed me.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Despite the lack (or sometimes poor performance.. but I think CR had a drink in his hand. .possible Gin (or vodka) and Tonic with a lime slice.. we will forgive him if so) of presentation and public speaking skills it still was a good presentation. A lot of good information shown and not to much wishy washy stuff. The glass demo and stuff was pretty nice to see and more information on the social module.. and planets...

Helios... the one world I am most excited to finally see some art for. This is the planet that will be my first charted course in the PU... a planet that actually has a past time where they surf 100+ foot waves with "submarine" type devices.... but bro, I go big and I go without the machines.... :) If you have the jump point.. read up on it. Chartering a TEST surf trip.. whos coming with me?

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
Despite the lack (or sometimes poor performance.. but I think CR had a drink in his hand. .possible Gin (or vodka) and Tonic with a lime slice.. we will forgive him if so) of presentation and public speaking skills it still was a good presentation. A lot of good information shown and not to much wishy washy stuff. The glass demo and stuff was pretty nice to see and more information on the social module.. and planets...

Helios... the one world I am most excited to finally see some art for. This is the planet that will be my first charted course in the PU... a planet that actually has a past time where they surf 100+ foot waves with "submarine" type devices.... but bro, I go big and I go without the machines.... :) If you have the jump point.. read up on it. Chartering a TEST surf trip.. whos coming with me?
I thought the presentation wasn't one of their best ones; especially when that guy kept going on and on and on - even CR looked pretty pissed at one point.

Forgot your password?