TRAVEL ADVISORY: Avoid Tram & Myers; Cargo Hotspot

Timbur

Captain
Aug 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Timbur
EDIT by Montoya: This guy is not in TEST and has some weird Tram & Myers fetish where he goes onto all other orgs discords and forums and tells them about Tram & Myers, because Tram & Myers.

1584981343425.png

Recent reports have found that the popular trade route, Tram & Myers to Port Olisar is open for business and highly profitable. Traders have been transporting diamond from the small outpost on Cellin conveniently not protected by an armistice zone. This report is posted by Timbur, reporting live from Tram & Myers, who just unloaded six caterpillars full of the popular commodity without a any problems.

A Travel Advisory is in place to avoid this area as it has been a hot spot for pirate activity. But rules are meant to be broken right? This is TEST after all. If you plan to make the trip be open for anything to happen.

ScreenShot0013.jpg

Act fast before prices change!

Last edited by a moderator:

CitizenSanteri

Commander
Feb 27, 2020
RSI Handle
CitizenSanteri
The data is from Gallog.co but I organized most of it here, you can copy paste from either buy or sell into the calculator on the right which will calculate times and costs and profits. The inventory and refresh data works as well. But you have to manually enter the location data into the calculator.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The best part of shipping a massive load of waste, is that if a pirate steals your cargo, all you gave them was a thorough load of crap. This being said, I believe that we shouldn't have to pay anything for scrap or waste as we're paying to take away the things they don't want.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
This guy again?

He is not in TEST, he was in our discord the other day going on and on about how we have to go to Tram and Myers because, you know, there is stuff to do at Tram and Myers, then pings me to ask when I am going to go to Tram and Myers because there is action at Tram and Myers. Also we should know that Tram and Myers now has a Travel Advisory because he decided and we should totally make Tram and Myers a destination. Tram and Myers.

FUCK OFF already!

I was polite in discord, but now Im just confused. Either join this fucking org or piss off with your fucking Tram and Myers fetish.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
This guy again?

He is not in TEST, he was in our discord the other day going on and on about how we have to go to Tram and Myers because, you know, there is stuff to do at Tram and Myers, then pings me to ask when I am going to go to Tram and Myers because there is action at Tram and Myers. Also we should know that Tram and Myers now has a Travel Advisory because he decided and we should totally make Tram and Myers a destination. Tram and Myers.

FUCK OFF already!

I was polite in discord, but now Im just confused. Either join this fucking org or piss off with your fucking Tram and Myers fetish.
lol im so confused its to bad im not in Discord haha

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
He just wants you guys to go there so he can shoot you in the head for fun.

Timbur

Captain
Aug 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Timbur
And there is no purchase or sell limit on the cargo?
There are purchase and sell limits on every commodity in the verse. The main ones at tram are diamond, Laranite and Titanium. You’ll like see a buy limit on Titanium and Laranite, but typically diamond and Tram could fill up several caterpillars at any time.

Sell limits on the other hand depend on the location. Port Olisar won’t likely have a limit on Titanium or Laranite, but you will eventually hit a limit on diamond first. These can all be traded at larger ports like Area 18 and Lorville.

Timbur

Captain
Aug 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Timbur
The data is from Gallog.co but I organized most of it here, you can copy paste from either buy or sell into the calculator on the right which will calculate times and costs and profits. The inventory and refresh data works as well. But you have to manually enter the location data into the calculator.

Nice work, a great resource here.

Timbur

Captain
Aug 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Timbur
The best part of shipping a massive load of waste, is that if a pirate steals your cargo, all you gave them was a thorough load of crap. This being said, I believe that we shouldn't have to pay anything for scrap or waste as we're paying to take away the things they don't want.
That’s a great idea. To bad pirate attacks are almost non existent.

Timbur

Captain
Aug 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Timbur
This guy again?

FUCK OFF already!

Hey Montoya, sorry if I made you angry. I joined test as an affiliate and have played off and on with test to develop relationships with the good members of Test.
The reason I brought up the Tram & Myers thing is because it’s been a great place to go. I’ve traded at this same outpost for the past several years but in the recent patch I’ve noticed an increase in activity, specifically pirate activity. In many ways it’s very similar to how JumpTown was. After doing more research on this. Visiting the outpost multiple times, has led to different experiences but there seems to frequently be activity there.
I know lots of players enjoyed JumpTown so it’s been my pleasure to try and encourage events like that to happen in the verse. Tram & Myers seems to be an ideal candidate for it. It’s my intent to encourage gameplay in the verse.
I apologize if my excitement was annoying.

In the past week this has all happened at Tram & Myers.

-made myself and others tons of credits via hauling.
-stolen or had stolen multiple ships and their contents to sell.
-bounty hunted various targets.
-plenty of FPS battles.
-plenty of ship to ship battles.
-hotspot for PVP activity.

All of this happened randomly.

I see I’ve been banned from your discord channel, so I’d imagine you’ll likely ban me from your forums here too.

Have a good day, and good bye.

Forgot your password?