True TESTie stories from the 'Verse.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Last night a few of nus got together. @Zapp Brannigan @meercatone @Han Burgundy @Enjgine @CrudeSasquatch @92rstl @Grimzar and myself all managed to get into the same instance. Forgive me boys, if I forget anyone. The beer was strong with this one last night.

Anyways, general shenanigans ensued as we multicrewed ships, fought much better pilots than us, hit up Kareah and got shot by each other, rammed stuff, broke ships, completed deep space rescues, and generally had a grand ol' time.

It was a riot. If any of you boys have screens from last night, post 'em, please and thank you.

Anyone else have stories/images from the 'verse they'd like to share?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
This was late into the night, but that time @CrudeSasquatch almost started an international incident with a Syrian was pretty awesome. He sounded very American; I could almost hear the bald eagle screeching through Discord.
Hahahaha @CrudeSasquatch is oh so politically correct. The details are foggy, but I'm sure hilarity ensued.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
Hahahaha @CrudeSasquatch is oh so politically correct. The details are foggy, but I'm sure hilarity ensued.
Yeah, it probably isn't best to repeat it here but it was pretty funny.

I have to say that the deep space rescue from a runaway Freelancer was one of the best parts of the night. Real Mission Impossible stuff; even though I almost ended up spattered on the front of the cockpit. After that, I broke every ship I touched until I respawned... I've never felt more in touch as a Testie than I did last night.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah, it probably isn't best to repeat it here but it was pretty funny.

I have to say that the deep space rescue from a runaway Freelancer was one of the best parts of the night. Real Mission Impossible stuff; even though I almost ended up spattered on the front of the cockpit. After that, I broke every ship I touched until I respawned... I've never felt more in touch as a Testie than I did last night.
I was max speed right on your ass when you boys jumped outta that 'lancer. I can't believe I missed hitting you. It was hilarious watching you fly by my cockpit though. Haha.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
An international incident? That's probably when I decided to go to sleep and let America finish the fight. It's the Canadian thing to do.
Um...
I found out that you can run through almost any wall if you try hard enough. Then I discovered that some walls won't let you leave... lik,e the wall in Crusader is the same as the one in Germany.

An international incident? Oh man...

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
An international incident? That's probably when I decided to go to sleep and let America finish the fight. It's the Canadian thing to do.
Um...
I found out that you can run through almost any wall if you try hard enough. Then I discovered that some walls won't let you leave... lik,e the wall in Crusader is the same as the one in Germany.

An international incident? Oh man...
Let's just say you almost made a jihad out of the situation.

Americans *always* finish the job... It is our Achilles heal.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Took the Connie out for a solo spin yesterday, jumped over to Cry-Astro 042 (was testing FRAPS for framerate info with the Connie since I can't seem to get MSI Afterburner and Riva to display) and a SH sitting on the repair deck opens fire on me immediately - I return fire of course, poorly, but obviously the Connie in 2.1 is slowly dying, only faster - so I select CRU, doubletap for afterburner and strike the offending SH (and Cry-Astro 042) in a glorious burning ball of TESTy goodness.

The end.

Asshole.

'Gimp

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
so I select CRU, doubletap for afterburner and strike the offending SH (and Cry-Astro 042) in a glorious burning ball of TESTy goodness.

The end.

Asshole.

'Gimp
Connie tactics 101. When in doubt; Engage ramming speed. :cool:

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I think this time I'll drink only half of a 24....
I don't want to see ANY more of this foolishness. This is TEST, son. Drink your beer dammit! (Or put on your big boy pants and drink whiskey like daddy do) :cool:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Took the Connie out for a solo spin yesterday, jumped over to Cry-Astro 042 (was testing FRAPS for framerate info with the Connie since I can't seem to get MSI Afterburner and Riva to display) and a SH sitting on the repair deck opens fire on me immediately - I return fire of course, poorly, but obviously the Connie in 2.1 is slowly dying, only faster - so I select CRU, doubletap for afterburner and strike the offending SH (and Cry-Astro 042) in a glorious burning ball of TESTy goodness.

The end.

Asshole.

'Gimp
Beautiful. This brought a tear to my eye.
I don't want to see ANY more of this foolishness. This is TEST, son. Drink your beer dammit! (Or put on your big boy pants and drink whiskey like daddy do) :cool:
Have you seen what happens when @CrudeSasquatch drinks whiskey? It's not pretty. But it's pretty funny. Ha

Forgot your password?