Trying something new

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
My best friend and I are trying something new....
Fun with Nerds....
here's our first podcast episode we did tonight

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/175639348
We talked about gears of war, a film set accident where Josh got literally blown up, last month's lootcrate, harry potter, and venom comic books

What do you think?
Anything you'd like to talk about with us next week?

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
It have potential... :slight_smile:
lol thank you!

Putting this here so I remember to watch later, lol.
Without viewing though: sounds like a ton of fun. And fun is the point. It's in the name. Haha.
Thank you brother! Owls are amazing!

So it begins..
We need to get you started on the podcast circuit, there is always a demand for guests of your caliber, and by that I mean giant nerd.
I'd love that! So what's we're planning is every Sunday will be Josh and I, and during the week if I can land other cohosts to talk with about stuff I'll do podcasts throughout the week. Josh is friends with some well known actors and he's gonna try to see if they wanna talk about something cool with us, anything really lol. And also want to get someone from CIG on the stream at some point. As well as you, glorious leader!

Going to have to check this out. I love me some nerdy podcasts.
Thank you bro!

Does your friend like World of Warcraft or something?
Most definitely! His whole family all plays it together :slight_smile:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Thought this was damn cool and entertaining, was only one thing I saw that was missing ( except the beer ) the handle/name under each one of you. Some that watch might not be familiar and know who is who. just a thought but great show.

:beers: :beer: :beers:

Reactions: DirectorGunner

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Thought this was damn cool and entertaining, was only one thing I saw that was missing ( except the beer ) the handle/name under each one of you. Some that watch might not be familiar and know who is who. just a thought but great show.

:beers: :beer: :beers:
OH WOW! I seriously forgot all about that's what podcasts do until I read this just now.. lol RIP me.. K, will definitely fix that for this Sunday! and thank you! <3

Reactions: Ezz and Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
OH WOW! I seriously forgot all about that's what podcasts do until I read this just now.. lol RIP me.. K, will definitely fix that for this Sunday! and thank you! <3
You're welcome, I really liked the idea of Dark crystal movie night, where do I sign up :smile: ha ha ha :beers:

Edit: BTW... love the end of the stream ha ha ha... just walk away ha ha ha... :beers:

Last edited:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
lol thank you!

Thank you brother! Owls are amazing!

I'd love that! So what's we're planning is every Sunday will be Josh and I, and during the week if I can land other cohosts to talk with about stuff I'll do podcasts throughout the week. Josh is friends with some well known actors and he's gonna try to see if they wanna talk about something cool with us, anything really lol. And also want to get someone from CIG on the stream at some point. As well as you, glorious leader!

Thank you bro!

Most definitely! His whole family all plays it together :slight_smile:
i wasnt sure based solely off the giant cardboard cut-out behind him.... thanks for the clarification though.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
If a fun TEST fashion, our second episode was a technical train rekt lol <3 But we had some (I feel) interesting discussions about Gene therapy and Simon Pegg and horror movies lol :beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/177349989

P.S. Skype sucks ass! :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
If a fun TEST fashion, our second episode was a technical train rekt lol <3 But we had some (I feel) interesting discussions about Gene therapy and Simon Pegg and horror movies lol :beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/177349989

P.S. Skype sucks ass! :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
Shitty skype is shitty. Handsome and debonair nerds though. :)

Forgot your password?