chrizz
welcome :D

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
"Trying to sign up"? That implies effort. We don't like effort.

1) Drink more.
2) Fly.
3) Crash.
Done. You're in.
Also, steps 1-3 aren't necessary.
Welcome to TEST.
;)

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Teal Hooligan

Grand Admiral
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Teal_Hooligan
I'm still not an official member on the Star Citizen Website.... how do I get accepted into TEST? I think I still need to get all the teamspeak stuff worked out too.

A little bit about myself:

I'm 33 years old, I've played lots of space sim games in the past and I think I'm pretty good at them. I've flown with TEST before in EVE Online during the Fountain War and later during faction Warfare Era. I served 4 years in the US Navy as an airman on the flight deck of a carrier. I have a BS Degree. I like to ride motorcycles, used to drink more beer but have cut back since being diagnosed with leukemia.

I've been flying arena commander pretty regularly for several months but none of my former org mates ever cared to join me. A quick look on the leader boards showed me how inactive they were. I never applied to join them, I got an automated invite as soon as I backed Star Citizen. So I dropped the org and found you guys.

I had fun with TEST in EVE and like the laid back attitude. After all, were are here to have fun and escape real life not duplicate it and complicate things.

So... How do I get onto your mumble and talk to you guys?

Teal H.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm still not an official member on the Star Citizen Website.... how do I get accepted into TEST? I think I still need to get all the teamspeak stuff worked out too.

I'm 33 years old, I've played lots of space sim games in the past and I think I'm pretty good at them. I've flown with TEST before in EVE Online during the Fountain War and later during faction Warfare Era. I served 4 years in the US Navy as an airman on the flight deck of a carrier. I have a BS Degree. I like to ride motorcycles, used to drink more beer but have cut back since being diagnosed with leukemia.

I've been flying arena commander pretty regularly for several months but none of my former org mates ever cared to join me. A quick look on the leader boards showed me how inactive they were. I never applied to join them, I got an automated invite as soon as I backed Star Citizen. So I dropped the org and found you guys.

I had fun with TEST in EVE and like the laid back attitude. After all, were are here to have fun and escape real life not duplicate it and complicate things.

Teal H.
Follow the yellow brick road.

Also, discord link at top of the page,

And

There's a link on the RSI TEST squadron page to join the org officially.
Lemme scrub the under carriage and I'll getcha some links.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Teal H.
You beer me, that's how. Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?