TSS Murderer has docked and is ready for her first mission!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Oh boy. I can't wait to crew on this baby. :)
To be honest, the ship hasn't really interested me. It was a motivation to donate though. But finally I spent the bucks for the baby, knowing that I also know - every fucking time I'm launching SC - that I've stepped into the backing-/pledge-trap, spended way too much money. Hopefully, Murderer uses the money wisely ;)

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to explore the halls and corridors of that Behemoth.

Again, all the best @Murderer, healthiness and the needed potion of luck for you next step in life :)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Just look at the markes on the floor and you'll be fine. The bridge you'll find, starting from the storage area/back entrance -> right door -> upstairs -> right door -> around the galleria through the opposite door -> left -> next door on the right - and there you are :D

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
How is it possible, that @Murderer still lacks a plate under his Name, calling him Captain of the TSS Murderer?!
@Admins we need this now, make it Happen please!
Agreed. Get that man a custom title!

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
Reactions: Blind Owl and Rolo

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Donations will remain open for a while longer if anyone still would like to contribute.

And shit, it's a wave one Jav too! Us cool kids got to blow up all the things together!
Please keep this open for a week or two more. I want a chance to contribute to @Murderer's progeny.
THIS!
@SeungRyul , I beg you! Please give @Murderer a "Captain of the TSS Murderer" custom title!
Third forth and fifth this.

Reactions: Gauna and Rolo
Forgot your password?