Tugorn reporting in

Tugorn

Rear Admiral
May 15, 2014
RSI Handle
GenTugorn
Moin Moin,

my name is Floto, Callsign "Tugorn", currently flying under active Duty with ReddSquadron. I'm a college student from Germany and have been a backer for almost a year now.

Where you from stranger? Germany

What drew you to Star Citizen? I first became aware of the game through a series of news reports on it being the highest grossing game on Kickstarter, sometime in last August. After watching almost all of the WMH I decided to pledge and bought my 325a.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) PvP, massive Org wars over rich mining facilities, hunting Pirate Scum in "null sec"

What was the first game you remember playing? Harry Potter & the Philosophers Stone for PC. Played it for days, tho I sadly never made it past the library mission.

What other games do you play? Huge fan of RPGs and Strategy games (TES, Gothic series, Anno, Total War games and CK2)

Picard or Kirk? Star Wars rulez

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome German, wie gehts in das Boot?

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
Welcome to TEST, our German population is overwhelming. We should all start BBC weekends (Bratwurst, Beer and Cheese). Having flash-backs of horrible constipation from the last Oktoberfest (TMI?).

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
why cheese o.O

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer